Yes, It was worth it.

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I got this pie for my mom its her favorite she came up to visit. I got one slice and it sure was good. I drove 2 hours in total to get it :lol2:

ResizedImage_1411606699431_zpsf7a1a1c9.jpg

ResizedImage_1411606698936_zpsfad73e60.jpg

Nesikep":34i2m5th said:
Pricey, especially with the driving!, but it sounds and looks good!

Thanks... I will drive 200 miles if it involves something with cheese :lol2:

TennesseeTuxedo":34i2m5th said:
I believe I would have gotten 2 of those and frozen one.

Looks good!

Thanks Yea that's a good idea Double T :tiphat:

TennesseeTuxedo":1rb7n66c said:
Looks like you guys pay 11% sales tax. In Tennessee we pay around 9% or so depending on the county you're in. We have no income tax, how much is income tax in VA?

This is how va figures is

How Virginia Tax is Calculated too many variables but from 2% -5.75%
Sales tax is 5.3% but certain cities have a food tax but I'm not familiar with the food tax rate in Richmond city.

http://www.tax.virginia.gov/site.cfm?al ... Calculator

Va Taxable Income
Tax Calculation

0 - $3,000 2%
$3,001 - $5,000 $60 + 3% of excess over $3,000
$5,001 - $17,000 $120 + 5% of excess over $5,000
$17,001 - $720 + 5.75% of excess over $17,000

Example

If your taxable income is $54,000, your tax is $720 + 5.75% of the amount over $17,000.

This equals: $720 + (.0575 x $37,000) = $720 + $2,127.50 = $2,847.50 which should be rounded to $2,848.

TennesseeTuxedo":vii2ow8a said:
Sounds like the yankees have truly taken over up your way. No wonder VA has turned blue on us.

Yes sir its horrible I am surprised we aren't taxed for breathing here.

If you invited me over for pie... and shoved that pizza in my face instead... Well, I'd eat it, but then I'd want my pie.

We're going to have to work on your vocabulary.

skyhightree1":3mz1zowc said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3mz1zowc said:
Sounds like the yankees have truly taken over up your way. No wonder VA has turned blue on us.

Sales tax is about 8 percent in Texas. And no income tax.

Rafter S":179s3ncb said:
skyhightree1":179s3ncb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":179s3ncb said:

Sales tax is about 8 percent in Texas. And no income tax.

But there are other taxes such as motel/hotel/condo tax at 14%, local agencies have taxing authority and then there's always the big kahuna, the toll road tax at about $.60 per mile. You go, Perry!!!

lavacarancher":y3nrhwud said:
But there are other taxes such as motel/hotel/condo tax at 14%, local agencies have taxing authority and then there's always the big kahuna, the toll road tax at about $.60 per mile. You go, Perry!!!
There is always an alternate route. But you're right "You go Perry". Great Job !!!! :mrgreen:

Commercialfarmer":fjx5s4oi said:
If you invited me over for pie... and shoved that pizza in my face instead... Well, I'd eat it, but then I'd want my pie.

We're going to have to work on your vocabulary.

:lol2: CF I always have a true pie around hope you like sweet tater, blackberry, and apple

Sales tax is about 8 percent in Texas. And no income tax.[/quote]

But there are other taxes such as motel/hotel/condo tax at 14%, local agencies have taxing authority and then there's always the big kahuna, the toll road tax at about $.60 per mile. You go, Perry!!![/quote]

Tax where necessary but leave my income alone. I'll decide if I want to purchase something and incur said tax.

Latest posts