Yellowstone tv series

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah, I've been waiting to see that show. I watched a series called Waco about the Branch Davidians on the Paramount network and it was pretty good.

Except that you don't pull a breech calf and have it run away from you and the cow like that.... beautiful scenery though. I always had a thing for Kevin Costner.....

Ryder":2pabqtd1 said:
Modern day vulgar language uncalled for.
Can't compare with 'Open Range' as far as good western type movie.
Yeah didn't care for that either, with it being a tv series they gotta be a lot of filler in between the good parts...just wasn't worth it it for me to
drag it out.. I went to sleep.. They can keep the pressure cooker living parts..

I enjoyed the show. Language was a bit over the top. Many times it was just for show and completely unnecessary. I like the story line though. Part of me envy's the life style but it's hardly reality. Money like that doesn't come from ranching, not in a cow calf operation for sure, it has to come from elsewhere. Beautiful scenery. Won't see anything like that in Georgia.

farmerjan":264fn6b6 said:
Except that you don't pull a breech calf and have it run away from you and the cow like that....
Average crowed watching, probably thought it was ready for the grill.when he got it pulled...

ALACOWMAN":38f2e5xb said:
farmerjan":38f2e5xb said:
Except that you don't pull a breech calf and have it run away from you and the cow like that....
Average crowed watching, probably thought it was ready for the grill.when he got it pulled...

I'm in 100% agreement with you both but you got to remember the average crowd really don't have the stomach for what reality looks like. A 150lb calf racing off across the prairie is more appealing than a 65lb calf covered in the sac gasping and writhing around getting all dirty with afterbirth hanging out of Mama! However I will give them props for making the scene look pretty realistic other than that. They even had a spanner :hide:

Latest posts