Yearling Polled Hereford Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

mrvictordomino

Reaction score
A few pictures of the fall yearling bulls.

gr6.jpg

11132.jpg

156.jpg

194.jpg

185.jpg

What type of maternal characteristics could one expect from these bulls? They look great.

midtncattle":jd18o2vp said:
What type of maternal characteristics could one expect from these bulls? They look great.

If you looked at pictures of the cowherd that these bulls come from, you'd know that the maternal traits are probably their STRONGEST suit!

cgroup1.jpg

cgroup2.jpg

cgroup3.jpg

Danny has got a great herd of cattle!

George

JMS what is the average cow size in your herd? The idea of putting one of those bulls over my red angus cows is making me drool. :)

First off, thanks to all for the complements. Our mature cows would be in the 1200-1350 range in good flesh and
5 - 5.5 in frame.
DM

Some first calf heifers who have calved in the last week and a half. I use my own bulls and the maternal traits are strong in this line.

IMG_1860.jpg

group1-1.jpg

060-2.jpg

0372.jpg

I am lucky enough to have one of Danny's bulls in my backyard and I couldn't be happier with him. He is a perfect gentleman and as calm as can be. But as soon as one of his ladies comes into season stand back cause he is Johnny on the spot! He kept me awake the other night bellering at some cows across the valley, but he stayed in my pinned to the trees fence. I can't wait to see his babies!