CKC1586

Reaction score
57.jpg

Taken yesterday.
IMG_0004.jpg

Taken October last year.
BK09-3-6090.jpg

Taken September last year.

Seventeen month old Piedmontese bull. I really like this guy, thought I would take my chances at asking for some other's opinions. Sorry about the size of yesterdays picture???

Is that your granddaughter in yesterdays photo as well? I like him. I think he has a better hindleg set up than his dam too actually. I'd say more depth but he's a full euro and they tend to be more narrow bodied so I'm not phased. What are you planning on doing with him?

aussie_cowgirl":ewsx2xft said:
Is that your granddaughter in yesterdays photo as well? I like him. I think he has a better hindleg set up than his dam too actually. I'd say more depth but he's a full euro and they tend to be more narrow bodied so I'm not phased. What are you planning on doing with him?
Yup that is the grandgirl in yesterday's picture, getting tall isn't she! She just about has me caught she is 5' 6 1/2" at age 11!!! At this rate she will be 6 ft tall when she is 16.
I like the way he moves and with his birth weight of 71# and his bloodline I really think he could be a producer!! I am thinking about collecting him. We will see what kind of interest is expressed in him over the next couple of months. Thanks for the comments!

CKC1586":17xc18bt said:
aussie_cowgirl":17xc18bt said:
Yup that is the grandgirl in yesterday's picture, getting tall isn't she! She just about has me caught she is 5' 6 1/2" at age 11!!! At this rate she will be 6 ft tall when she is 16.
I like the way he moves and with his birth weight of 71# and his bloodline I really think he could be a producer!! I am thinking about collecting him. We will see what kind of interest is expressed in him over the next couple of months. Thanks for the comments!

LOVE HIM !!!!!!! WOW, what a bull he has grown into . :clap:

Thanks for posting updated pics . :wave:

His leg set is pretty good, maybe just a tad shallow in the shoulders, but his dam's isn't, so that would make me question him as a bull prospect. I think he could have been stronger through the midsection as well.

KNERSIE":382c4i2n said:
His leg set is pretty good, maybe just a tad shallow in the shoulders, but his dam's isn't, so that would make me question him as a bull prospect. I think he could have been stronger through the midsection as well.
Thanks for the critique.... That picture isn't the best and don't know why I can't make it bigger .... but I see what you are saying about his midsection in this picture, I think the angle of the pic is not helping. He is gonna do alot of growing yet, he was a gaining machine for his first six months....ave about 4 pounds a day.

He has already settled one! I am really impressed with this guy, he has alot going for him. I wish I had more girls I could use him on. Shocking thing happened at the World Beef Expo in Milwaukee his baby brother beat him out of Grand Champion Bull....little snot is only four months old!
CKC Bryson Four Months Old
BK10-3-6913.jpg

CKC1586":371ngsxu said:
He has already settled one! I am really impressed with this guy, he has alot going for him. I wish I had more girls I could use him on. Shocking thing happened at the World Beef Expo in Milwaukee his baby brother beat him out of Grand Champion Bull....little snot is only four months old!
CKC Bryson Four Months Old
BK10-3-6913.jpg

I really like Bravo, but have to say Bryson is taking over as my favorite. Especially because he is a twin and their dam raised them both. You have really really nice Piedmontese cattle and should be very proud as a breeder.. :clap:

I still can't believe that huge fella is only 4 months old in the pic. Talk about growthy .. :shock:

I agree with hills, I like both of them, but I like the young calf more :D I'm not a fan of euros in general or double muscled cattle in particular, but that little guy makes me want to breed them :mrgreen:

Knersie, can you please explain what you mean by "shallow in the shoulder"?

Keren":1ja7dqt4 said:
I agree with hills, I like both of them, but I like the young calf more :D I'm not a fan of euros in general or double muscled cattle in particular, but that little guy makes me want to breed them :mrgreen:

Too much set

We are off to Louisville to the NAILE in November. It will be interesting to see how they do down there. The judge that I think they have secured for the show has actually judged Pieds before and may even know a bit about them.
Thanks everyone for your comments and critique.

KNERSIE":ldr5r9uw said:
Keren":ldr5r9uw said:

Too much set

thank you

Latest posts