Yeah, it's me again...

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
Howdy strangers! It's me, back from the dead. Typing on this silly touch pad on the iPad I got at work. Nifty device, toy, but not so good for stuff like this. Talk about your hunt and peck. Survivrf thr drought. Sold the animules back in July. Same old same old. Just enjoying the cooler weather. I know y'all are about to get mad at me for not keeping in touch better. Thought of you often, if that makes a difference. More later, I promise.

:welcome: back Lammie. You missed your birthday wishes and a lot of excitement. I am an iPad user on here as well and once you get used to it there is no other way to go.

Na not mad, concerned though. Sorry to hear about the critters . That is one club we have belonged to or will belong too as drought is not subjective to whom it chooses.

Hope everything else is good in your life , and you stick around this time . :wave:

Thanks.

No, no donkeys anymore. No nothing for the time being. I did manage to make a garden. Lots of watermelons. Maters were about to come back and it froze them. Just stayed indoors all summer. Man, it was bad.

Maybe I'll get back in to the hobby farm again, but not as long as it's this dry. If it starts raining, I'd like to do a pumpkin patch. But I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks, Larry. It means a lot that some folks remember who I am! I'm not too sure some days.

Ryder":2n3rxw3u said:
I don't remember you at all. :???:
Should I :?: :lol:

I love you too, Ryder. :heart: We had a health scare with the Steve and it kinda put me in hibernation for a long time. He is okay. Cancer scare. In the lungs. Stopped him from smoking, anyway...

LAMMIE!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So glad to see you back. We sure missed you around here. Glad you are ok.

:welcome: back lammie, I was wondering if you became a victim of the Texas drought.

:wave: Glad you're back :heart: I was gone for a while too. Glad to hear your scare had a good outcome.

Peg, I hope you are doing well. I thought of you often during the last summer.

Lammie":2l4o47gh said:
Ryder":2l4o47gh said:
I don't remember you at all. :???:
Should I :?: :lol:

I love you too, Ryder. :heart: We had a health scare with the Steve and it kinda put me in hibernation for a long time. He is okay. Cancer scare. In the lungs. Stopped him from smoking, anyway...
Glad everything is OK. Bet it was scary.

Glad you are back. :heart: you.

Lammie sorry to hear about Steve but real glad he is OK. Good that he has given up the smokes, strange how it takes something like that to do the job. :heart:

Lammie":2tw1f9q2 said:
Thanks, Larry. It means a lot that some folks remember who I am! I'm not too sure some days.
That's okay, sometimes I don't remember who the hello I am anymore!!!! Good to hear from you, sorry about the critters. :tiphat:

CKC, too dry to keep them. IT's a good thing I sold them when I did. I read a story the other day about donkeys roaming the roads in Dallas County. Most I just gave away to people I knew who had adequate forage for them. There is no hay. People around here got one cutting and that's it. It's gonna get interesting this winter. I still have Sarah and her foal, but our friend Mike is coming to get them this weekend. He's been off deer hunting. In September we started getting rain again and it made the pastures grow so as of now, they have grass to munch. Good thing. I dont even want to know what hay is going for now.

Latest posts