YAhoo football pickem

Help Support CattleToday:

I have a real bad habit of picking a top team to be upset a week too early.

Except my own team, and I've picked them to lose twice. This is probably the week.

Commercialfarmer":29mbvxex said:

Except my own team, and I've picked them to lose twice. This is probably the week.
Hey, probably shouldn't divulge this info but I'm picking Oklahoma to beat Baylor.

I've flipped every day this week. Lost qb, but their home and the freshman did OK. Oklahoma has really come on, but Tulsa runs a similar offense and really gave them trouble with less talent. "Big Game Bob" strikes often. Baylor has torched them twice at home, but Bob hasn't lost 3 straight to anybody in the conference.

Tough call. Had Baylor kept their qb healthy, I'd lean toward them. Ill probably flip a coin.

ga.prime":33sya7li said:
Commercialfarmer":33sya7li said:

Hey, probably shouldn't divulge this info but I'm picking Oklahoma to beat Baylor.
I'm hoping your right. :nod:

ga.prime":2euvuak9 said:
Commercialfarmer":2euvuak9 said:

I hope we are both right on the BU vs OU game.

Listening to the radio breakdown this morning, they said it should be a completely different animal for Baylor this year, as OU has a run game. Last year the run game wasn't focused on and established till after Baylor.

But if they keep getting dumb penalties and ejections for kicking people, it won't matter.

I figured that Iowa St was a trap game for the pokes, they about got them again this year.

Watching this Baylor game, I think the Pokes will get Baylor at home. Then Bedlam will be Bedlam. Stoops seems to have Gundy's number which has me concerned.

Congrats to OSU this team has a lot of heart and doesn't give up!
Do you guys play Baylor next saturday?

Both teams need to win this saturday then that bedlam game could be the best ever in the series.

Dang the college season flew by. Sad to see it go at least still got the bowl games and the playoffs. Had fun playing pickem with you guys looking forward to next season.

It was fun. It makes every game interesting when you have a pick 'em going. Thanks for setting it up, M-5. I'm in on the bowl game pick' em when you get it set up.

Latest posts