YAhoo football pickem

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
for anyone that wants to play all season. I have simplified it. all you have to do is pick winners. After last year trying to explain confidence points and spreads to certain members I figured this year I would make it as simple as possible. all you have to do is sign up for Yahoo pickem . and follow the instructions

group id # 10977 this is how you find the group
password - bovine - this is how you log into the group

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... _confirm=1

ok there are 3 one here that are not chicken to play. You got until games start tonight 6pm cst to join up and play. we will drop one weeks score. If you talk football smack and are not willing to play a friendly game you must not be a real fan. or from SEC

I tried to sign up but my company's firewall blocked it. New IT company hasn't relaxed the grip yet as we're still working out some bugs. Don't have internet at new home yet either.

M-5":2hbxgfv6 said:
J&D Cattle":2hbxgfv6 said:
I tried to sign up but my company's firewall blocked it. New IT company hasn't relaxed the grip yet as we're still working out some bugs. Don't have internet at new home yet either.

SMART PHONE???

it works on it also

I'll check it out. I don't utilize much technology after hours. Sitting in front of a computer for 8+ hours is enough.