Yahoo College Football pick'em

Help Support CattleToday:

f150fatboy

Reaction score
I'm starting up the Yahoo College Football Pick'em for this season.

If anybody is interested, the Group ID is 6156 and the password is cattle

any questions just let me know.

Let's have some fun!

Fatboy I see you are from TN are those Vols going to be improved? They let me down every year...I don't see much improvement coming from them, but every year I get all optimistic as heck to be let down again... :(

Coach Pruitt seems to be getting a lot of talent to come to the Vols. I sure hope he can do a better job of developing his players than Jones did. He seems to be a no nonsense, tell it like it is kind of guy. Time will tell but I think he has 3 more years to show improvement or it will become another circus in Knoxville. That being said, I believe he is on the right track.
Go Vols!

f150fatboy said:
Coach Pruitt seems to be getting a lot of talent to come to the Vols. I sure hope he can do a better job of developing his players than Jones did. He seems to be a no nonsense, tell it like it is kind of guy. Time will tell but I think he has 3 more years to show improvement or it will become another circus in Knoxville. That being said, I believe he is on the right track.
Go Vols!

6-6 this year for the Vols will be a good year. We are too thin on the offensive and defensive lines (Jones recruiting fiasco, injuries and the probable loss of Trey Smith). If we get to 7-5 Pruitt deserves a raise. Plus, if he beats Florida, Georgia or Alabama he be will golden.

sstterry said:
f150fatboy said:
Go Vols!

6-6 this year for the Vols will be a good year. We are too thin on the offensive and defensive lines (Jones recruiting fiasco, injuries and the probable loss of Trey Smith). If we get to 7-5 Pruitt deserves a raise. Plus, if he beats Florida, Georgia or Alabama he will golden.

I think 6-6 is reasonable. Sad but reasonable.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Alan said:
Ahhhhhh........ GO DUCKS! Kick Auburns butt! Lol.

Hey Alan, how ya been?

Doing well, I have survived my divorced and enjoying life. Still have my place but sold all my cattle, slowing down but football season is here! Ducks look good but fall camp has beaten up the WR depth chart. I like the guy we stole from Bama though, good things coming from Cristobal. Thanks TT! Is Joe still around here?

Alan said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Alan said:
Ahhhhhh........ GO DUCKS! Kick Auburns butt! Lol.

Hey Alan, how ya been?

Doing well, I have survived my divorced and enjoying life. Still have my place but sold all my cattle, slowing down but football season is here! Ducks look good but fall camp has beaten up the WR depth chart. I like the guy we stole from Bama though, good things coming from Cristobal. Thanks TT! Is Joe still around here?

He is but not as much a regular as he used to be. You don't need to be a stranger either doggoneit!

sstterry said:
f150fatboy said:
Go Vols!

6-6 this year for the Vols will be a good year. We are too thin on the offensive and defensive lines (Jones recruiting fiasco, injuries and the probable loss of Trey Smith). If we get to 7-5 Pruitt deserves a raise. Plus, if he beats Florida, Georgia or Alabama he be will golden.
If he beats those he deserves a stature and coach of the decade...

ga.prime said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:
I'm not sure if the Vols will beat anyone this year.
They do have Chattanooga and UAB on the schedule.

Yeah, but they had Georgia State too, that didn't work out very well. I figure they'll turn it around and get a few though. Might even get UK again, the wildcats do their best so often to help them out.

FlyingLSimmentals said:
ga.prime said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:
I'm not sure if the Vols will beat anyone this year.
They do have Chattanooga and UAB on the schedule.

Yeah, but they had Georgia State too, that didn't work out very well. I figure they'll turn it around and get a few though. Might even get UK again, the wildcats do their best so often to help them out.

Maybe Ga. State has a great team. :D

Latest posts