Ya Like Smokies?

Help Support CattleToday:

lol I've never noticed that before, that would be a yearling bull in behind him.

And yeah, the feet were in need of a trim cos the idiot went over and through several fences fighting with the first bull pictured, and injured himself.

And yes, I have plenty of pics of him when he was being shown, search for Cappa or Cappucino and you are bound to find them somewhere here. This particular photo was taking about two months before the spring show circuit started. He'd been on a little bit of feed, not much.

Keren":kc77lh0x said:
lol I've never noticed that before, that would be a yearling bull in behind him.

And yeah, the feet were in need of a trim cos the idiot went over and through several fences fighting with the first bull pictured, and injured himself.

And yes, I have plenty of pics of him when he was being shown, search for Cappa or Cappucino and you are bound to find them somewhere here. This particular photo was taking about two months before the spring show circuit started. He'd been on a little bit of feed, not much.

Lazy... You write capable and capacity A LOT you know.
Cattle_Tallangatta_010.JPG

Latest posts