WTH, i just hope this isnt true

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/slaught ... -17-years/
OK, so the area people who use the SS sale barn. Is this the guy who helps unload sometimes? I know it says he works at a meat place, but he may take off to help at the sale. He looks familiar to me.
Its times like this that i'm so glad i dont eat out and buy store bought meat. This has to be the most horrific story ever...

This is a little more disturbing than finding horse meat in your happy meal....can you imagine if you know you've gotten meat from this place, specially hamburger... the horror

Can anyone verify if the story actually true? With something like that, you'd expect to see something on more legitimate websites.

WOW!! Pretty crazy that no one got suspicious until now!
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Solent Green anyone? :mrgreen:

When you google his name, with the word judder, that's the only article you get.

cowgirl8":23yib495 said:
This is a little more disturbing than finding horse meat in your happy meal....can you imagine if you know you've gotten meat from this place, specially hamburger... the horror
Hamburger is probably how they left out..

I would say absolutely fake story. Let's do the math, 71 workers at the same plant come up missing in 17 years. The plant stays open and it takes 17 years to figure it out....... Ahhhhhh no. I do hope someone goes to jail but I'm thinking the author and publisher.

According to my sister, its fake. I fell for it because its close to home, why would anyone make up a story about Sulphur Springs??????? weird...

While not 'satire,' per se, World News Daily Report follows the old-school Tabloid-styled faux-journalism of its predecessors, such as the Weekly World News. As such, you will find disclaimers neither revealing its satirical nature nor reveling in its journalistic integrity. It's just for entertainment purposes, so they rely on the sheer audacity of the topics covered to be its built-in disclaimer.

Wiki

slick4591":1jbubk5p said:
While not 'satire,' per se, World News Daily Report follows the old-school Tabloid-styled faux-journalism of its predecessors, such as the Weekly World News. As such, you will find disclaimers neither revealing its satirical nature nor reveling in its journalistic integrity. It's just for entertainment purposes, so they rely on the sheer audacity of the topics covered to be its built-in disclaimer.

Wiki
Apparently the SS sheriffs department has been flooded with calls about this article..lol....

WND = Yellow Jouranlism.
Sorta like this "publication" :
batboy-enquirer.jpg

Ha Ha..Had me worrying for a second, but hard to believe nobody missed 71 workers...Now back to eating my bacon cheese burger...:)