WTB: Show used show supplies

Help Support CattleToday:

Mom of Twins

Reaction score
I just found this board and I am so excited. Great information for our family just starting to show cattle. If anyone near central Oklahoma has any used show equipment for sale we would be interested. We are needing a chute, blower and 2 fans and a show box(upright preferred but box would work). We are willing to drive. It is so expensive we are wanting to get as much used as possible. Thank You

I'm in NY so can't help. But, you might also post the info with your local extension office. And, also find info about your Ok State Cattlemen's Assn. (probably a web site for them). I would put a little ad in their newsletter. Anyone involved in beef is usually part of a Cattlemen's organization.
Might get "parts & piecies" of equipment donated.

Mom of Twins":6544qddj said:
I just found this board and I am so excited. Great information for our family just starting to show cattle. If anyone near central Oklahoma has any used show equipment for sale we would be interested. We are needing a chute, blower and 2 fans and a show box(upright preferred but box would work). We are willing to drive. It is so expensive we are wanting to get as much used as possible. Thank You

You might post on Craig's list in a couple of weeks after the Oklahoma Youth Expo. There will be a lot of kids that won't show after that.

Thank you for the ideas. We called a couple of families in nearby towns that had a senior this year and I think we found everything we will need. I was amazed at how many people are looking for used items. Thank you again. Love this site.

Latest posts