Wrong Number

Help Support CattleToday:

I guess saying argument was not the right thing. Not to get into too much "personal" info, she has been on hormones for IVF treatments, so at times the slightest thing can make her moody and just didn't want to cause any mood changes.

She did finally make the call, so I didn't have to. I would have, and was planning on it, but each time I went to take her phone, she was on it.

MO_cows":2vgo61vp said:
If somebody I don't know calls my cell phone but DOESN'T leave a message, I figure it was a wrong number or telemarketer and forget about it. But if they did leave a message, especially two messages, about something so important as a death in the family, I wouldn't waste any time calling them back and letting them know. It's just common courtesy.

With the opinions all being so similar, I think something momentous might happen. Mrs. GreatGerts might actually say the words......

YOU WERE RIGHT

:lol: :banana:

lets not go to extremes over this.....would take a lot more than this to ever hear those words in my house.

pdfangus":d7vxz53l said:
MO_cows":d7vxz53l said:
If somebody I don't know calls my cell phone but DOESN'T leave a message, I figure it was a wrong number or telemarketer and forget about it. But if they did leave a message, especially two messages, about something so important as a death in the family, I wouldn't waste any time calling them back and letting them know. It's just common courtesy.

With the opinions all being so similar, I think something momentous might happen. Mrs. GreatGerts might actually say the words......

YOU WERE RIGHT

:lol: :banana:

lets not go to extremes over this.....would take a lot more than this to ever hear those words in my house.
Uttered by anyone other then yourself!

greatgerts":3m45golk said:
I guess saying argument was not the right thing. Not to get into too much "personal" info, she has been on hormones for IVF treatments, so at times the slightest thing can make her moody and just didn't want to cause any mood changes. She did finally make the call, so I didn't have to. I would have, and was planning on it, but each time I went to take her phone, she was on it.
smart guy :p

Latest posts