Wrong answer

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
One night , after the couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner.

He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back.He ran his hand over her breasts,touching them very lightly.

Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach,and then down the other side to a point below her waist.

He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and the other. His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs.

His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and then returned to do the same to her right thigh.

By this time the woman was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little to better position herself.

The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to his side of the bed.

"Why are you stopping darling?" she whispered.

He whispered back, "I found the remote!"

Yep, that sounds about right. What did men do before the remote control was invented? :roll: :lol: :lol:

faces_022.gif

msscamp":3q35ffej said:
Yep, that sounds about right. What did men do before the remote control was invented? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Get the wife or one of the kids to change the channel?

[Ducking and running]

Bez>

Bez>":1vmm90kw said:
msscamp":1vmm90kw said:

[Ducking and running]

Bez>

That reminded me of my childhood. It was the kids job to get up and change the channel and turn the antenna if need be.

Gate Opener":277tuvuz said:
Bez>":277tuvuz said:
msscamp":277tuvuz said:

[Ducking and running]

Bez>

That reminded me of my childhood. It was the kids job to get up and change the channel and turn the antenna if need be.

Henry Ford invented mass produced cars and tractors because he hated being the labor in the corn field as a kid. (OK, that's a little simplified but it was certainly a motivation for him. ) The generation that had to get up and change the channel and turn the antenna for their parents--they grew up and invented the remote and then the cordless phone and the cell phone.
Progress continues.

Gate Opener":1yxd3pgs said:
Bez>":1yxd3pgs said:
msscamp":1yxd3pgs said:

[Ducking and running]

Bez>

Yup, same here. I had to do it till my younger brother got old enough.

Latest posts