Wowsers

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
wbvs58 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Do you guys believe he was posting from down under?
I remember when he first came on here, I believe he was from central western NSW somewhere. He spoke accurately of the climate there. I do admit that he did not give the actual name of the town.

Ken

We sent a few pms about A.I. and he told me he was about 3 hours west of Sydney near Orange. I feel he was telling the truth. If he was from the states i will be super impressed by the cover!

In today's internet world we really don't know where anyone is from, really doesn't matter. All that matters is you can have a discussion with Civil discourse.

My IP address shows me somewhere in Ontario I believe. Some internet providers include VPN as part of their service.
Civil discourse is important, impartial moderating even more so.

Silver said:
My IP address shows me somewhere in Ontario I believe. Some internet providers include VPN as part of their service.
Civil discourse is important, impartial moderating even more so.

Like I was told a few years ago when I complained about the moderating, "if you don't like it then don't let the door hit you on the azz on the way out".

Or maybe that was a bar I was in, oh well, similar principle.

I've got a question

Would it be appropriate if a member called your personal cell phone and told you they were gonna be in your area at a certain time. And would meet you somewhere, but not on your property due to well ... nefarious intent we'll say....... would that be appropriate , even if they were a "no show".........just wondering

alisonb said:
I would be very surprised if Greggy was not Australian...would even bet on it.
The use of a VPN to shield your IP address has become very popular these days.
Alison, I think you can line up to collect your money on that bet. Greggy contacted me on my mobile phone last night and I can assure everyone that he is Australian and has been posting from within Australia.

Ken

Caustic Burno said:
In today's internet world we really don't know where anyone is from, really doesn't matter. All that matters is you can have a discussion with Civil discourse.
CB, is that speaking as CB or "mod2"??????

Ken

wbvs58 said:
alisonb said:
I would be very surprised if Greggy was not Australian...would even bet on it.
The use of a VPN to shield your IP address has become very popular these days.
Alison, I think you can line up to collect your money on that bet. Greggy contacted me on my mobile phone last night and I can assure everyone that he is Australian and has been posting from within Australia.

Ken

If that's true Ken I retract my post on greggy being banned. It was based on one of the MULTIPLE mod2s statement he was fake. If he is real. However annoying a little twit he did nothing but insult some folks. Not against the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts