WOW!

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah. I don't know how she did it. Mine both weighed over eight and a half and I was feeling sorry for myself at the time. Those are some fat babies.

WowSmiley_L2RRXS_6TXPM6.gif
both mine put together didn't weigh as much as one of them....good job she had a c-section.

OMG..........I am counting my blessings :shock:
My twins weighed 13lbs 2 oz together. I was a few inches short of being a complete square. I am 60in tall and was 58in round :frowns: It sucked but well worth it :heart: :heart:

My sister in law had preemie twins, born almost 2 months early, 4 years ago. They each were about 7inches in length, so tiny, but hey they made it, and are now normal lil tomboys, 2 girls.

GMN

Thanks, they keep me young along with the other two kids I have :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Does anyone else on here have twins :???:
Lammie, do you have any pictures of your twins :???: GMN do you have pictures of your sisters twins :???:

show steer up":2lovyfol said:
Thanks, they keep me young along with the other two kids I have :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Lammie, do you have any pictures of your twins :???: GMN do you have pictures of your sisters twins :???:

I do have alot of pics, when I have some free time I will try to post a pic or 2 of them, they are just about the cutest lil things, there new thing now is frogs. Their Dad told them that frogs are dirty, so now they give them baths before they carry them around, and kiss them good night at the end of the day-how cute is that?

Gail

Oh Heavens no, I don't have twins. I meant that each of my sons, at birth, weighed eight and a half pounds. No, no twins here. The Lord knows what He's doing!

GMN":li4otwq9 said:
show steer up":li4otwq9 said:

I do have alot of pics, when I have some free time I will try to post a pic or 2 of them, they are just about the cutest lil things, there new thing now is frogs. Their Dad told them that frogs are dirty, so now they give them baths before they carry them around, and kiss them good night at the end of the day-how cute is that?

Gail
That's cute :clap:
My twin son loves grasshoppers, he is forever catching them and no matter where I am he will run over and show me his new little friend :lol:
My twin daughter loves playing the piano. Got her into classes a few weeks ago and she is doing real good with it :D .
They just turned seven, so the pic is a few years old. I need to get a digital camera soon. My other camera bit the big one. :(

Lammie":29o5qdea said:
Oh Heavens no, I don't have twins. I meant that each of my sons, at birth, weighed eight and a half pounds. No, no twins here. The Lord knows what He's doing!
Ya, I have to agree with you on that one :lol: .
My twins were from a set of quads :shock: I lost two of the girls a few months before I gave birth to the other two :cry2: :cry2: . We count our blessings that the other two made it and had no problems. Thanks to a very good medical team, they were able to keep me healthy long enough for the other two to make it :D :D Even though it was hard loosing them, I still don't know how we would have raised six kids. Maybe the lord knows what he is doing after all :cry: At least that's how I get through the pain.

Latest posts