Wow talk about fun

Help Support CattleToday:

glover36

Reaction score
boss just broke his nose and split his nose when our neighbour crazy heifer jumped and kicked the gate and it swung and hit him

VanC":2hcqg0os said:
glover36":2hcqg0os said:
yeha found out he out he has a concusion and 6 stitches and possible broken nose

I take it you don't like your boss? ;-)

You know, the wheel is round and will come back around to you. Or if you would rather, call it Karma but sooner or later, you will regret your words and attitude about someone's serious injuries.

Si

wooops suppsoed to be yeah o no my boss is liek my second father been with him for 6 years and i am only 15 lol

glover36":147lykv0 said:
wooops suppsoed to be yeah o no my boss is liek my second father been with him for 6 years and i am only 15 lol

Given your comment, I am at somewhat of a loss as to how to interpret this threads title. :?

msscamp":36wqe3w9 said:
glover36":36wqe3w9 said:

Given your comment, I am at somewhat of a loss as to how to interpret this threads title. :?

Sarcasm probably, not uncommon to use postive words in describing a bad thing.

If he said "talk about a cruddy day" he might have just sounded like a whinner.

3MR":302b9tdt said:
msscamp":302b9tdt said:
glover36":302b9tdt said:

Sarcasm probably, not uncommon to use postive words in describing a bad thing.

If he said "talk about a cruddy day" he might have just sounded like a whinner.

Very good point. Thanks!