would you........

Help Support CattleToday:

Rookie":1o9n50n5 said:
The suspension bridge over the Royal Gorge be the scariest one I seen.

just took a look at that bridge on the net, you wouldn't get me on that one either....Our Queen Elizabeth bridge over the River Thames, in Thurrock Essex. is bad enough for me, it sways in the wind and if the wind is high they close the bridge and use the tunnels. much better idea I think. below is a link into seeing a picture of the bridge. the longest Cable Stayed bridge in Europe.

http://www.thurrock.gov.uk/touristinfo/ ... utthurrock

hillsdown":3myyszbn said:
Chris do you go through the Chunnel ?

have once when going over to Disneyland Paris. and didn't even ralise we had gone through it, it was only when I asked my Son to read the signs to see where we were, and he said he couldn't read them, as they were in a different language that I realised we were in France. Must be because we are so used to the London underground we didn't take much notice.

Nope, no, no way, unh-unh, not a chance.

While I don't normally mind going over bridges, in fact I like the views, but, just the looks of that one and the height of it....I don't think so.

Katherine

Edit; BTW, very nice photo.

GMN":2sabd0lh said:
I wonder if this is a true condition or just a fear?

Gail

Its a phobia, but not sure what the technical name of it is. One of my brothers has this phobia. He cannot go over a bridge of any kind. Even as a passenger he hyperventilates and sweats and shakes.

I try to avoid tunnels at all costs. No spelunking for me, and a closet is the last place I would hide. I'll take stairs instead of an elevator, unless its a glassed-in elevator.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2220loox said:
GMN":2220loox said:
I wonder if this is a true condition or just a fear?

Gail

Its a phobia, but not sure what the technical name of it is. One of my brothers has this phobia. He cannot go over a bridge of any kind. Even as a passenger he hyperventilates and sweats and shakes.

I try to avoid tunnels at all costs. No spelunking for me, and a closet is the last place I would hide. I'll take stairs instead of an elevator, unless its a glassed-in elevator.

Katherine

Elevators don't bother me, but I think one that would run on the outside of a tall building might. I think the glassed in ones would be worse.

I agree the other bridge posted is just as bad, not for me.

Gail

O M G!!! NONONONONO~~~~Couldn't even look at it once I relised what it was!!! :shock: :oops:

Latest posts