So, I set my first butcher date after raising 3 steers for 2 years now, and guess what I find today... yep, pink eye. Just at the initial tearing stage. Now what to do. We are 15 days from kill date. Would you all eat this or postpone and treat? Postponing will cause major problems, but obviously my family is worth it if its not the right thing to do.