Worth Another Laugh - Hitch Story

Help Support CattleToday:

jehosofat

Reaction score
Sooo, sitting in a parking lot, eating lunch, returning texts( big surprise) when my pick up is ROCKED, followed by a sound (i can only describe as a bigfoot with a severe toothache) and the back of my pick up being shaken violently, at which point i look in my mirror and see a very ummm... large gal apparently trying to take off my tailgate while making upset yeti sounds...... now at this point i have several options. Lock the door and hope for the best, get out( this gal is big enough to hunt bear with a stick and give the stick to the bear), drive off( tailgates are over rated any way) or just pretend i dont have Godzilla shaking my pick up and sounding like Chewbacca..... i got out. Andre the giant screams at me " youre f@##king truck broke my leg ( an exaggeration as it turns out) blah blah, i meekly informed her that said vehicle was in fact, stationary, had no history of malicious attacks on the public. Her exact reply...... " *UCK YOU, YOU REDNECK *UCKING IDIOT" and hobbled off to i can only assume eat an elk......

That's pretty funny! Did you have your ball hitch in your receiver? That's a ticketable offence here, although I usually leave mine in.

:lol: :lol:

Here you are the JO if you walk that close to the rear end of a pickup. Lots of us have already figured that out. :lol:

Silver said:
That's pretty funny! Did you have your ball hitch in your receiver? That's a ticketable offence here, although I usually leave mine in.

There ain't a cop in Alabama with enough balls to write that ticket, never even heard of such.

Silver said:
Don't know about here....but leaving one in without a lock.you won't have it long enough to find out..

Silver said:
Must have had a politiican walk into one and wrote that law out of spite.

greybeard said:
Silver said:
Must have had a politiican walk into one and wrote that law out of spite.

I think it's from all the damaged front bumpers on cars that pull up too close in parking lots, drive-throughs, etc. And there may also be a personal injury side too. In this province vehicle insurance is by a crown corporation. They also right the rules, and enforce. It's awful really.

jehosofat said:
Sooo, sitting in a parking lot, eating lunch, returning texts( big surprise) when my pick up is ROCKED, followed by a sound (i can only describe as a bigfoot with a severe toothache) and the back of my pick up being shaken violently, at which point i look in my mirror and see a very ummm... large gal apparently trying to take off my tailgate while making upset yeti sounds...... now at this point i have several options. Lock the door and hope for the best, get out( this gal is big enough to hunt bear with a stick and give the stick to the bear), drive off( tailgates are over rated any way) or just pretend i dont have Godzilla shaking my pick up and sounding like Chewbacca..... i got out. Andre the giant screams at me " youre f@##king truck broke my leg ( an exaggeration as it turns out) blah blah, i meekly informed her that said vehicle was in fact, stationary, had no history of malicious attacks on the public. Her exact reply...... " *UCK YOU, YOU REDNECK *UCKING IDIOT" and hobbled off to i can only assume eat an elk......
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ummm, and she called YOU the Redneck?? Priceless.

You didn't ask for her number?
You know, encase a bear ever tries to break in your house. :hide:

A man can never have to many friends, or big women.

Best i ever saw was one of my mates, he was raging about something, had been in some sort of fight, as teenager's do, and the sun had just gone down, we were walking through parked cars and he saw a can on the ground behind a car and went to kick it with all his anger, but did not notice the tow ball above it. He seriously nearly passed out from the pain but the adrenalin was pumping so the tantrum that followed was surreal. He didn't break his shin although the noise definitely sounded like he did. Once we got him back to his parents and he was out of ear shot we all had a bloody good laugh.

ALACOWMAN said:
Silver said:
Don't know about here....but leaving one in without a lock.you won't have it long enough to find out..

That's why I never leave mine in. It's too expensive and inconvenient to replace.

jehosofat said:

That's too funny right there. And I though stuff like that only happened here. You should have looked at her after her name calling rant and said "I'm offended" and seen how that story ended :lol2:

Might have been Baby D! All you needed was a Twinkie
:lol2:
sim.-ang.king said:
You didn't ask for her number?
You know, encase a bear ever tries to break in your house. :hide:

A man can never have to many friends, or big women.

He was texting her that's why she ran into the hitch :hide:
Pretty sure they have bears in Alabama. So the protection would be nice. And she could keep him warm on those cold Alabama nights. But I don't know where he would get the elk to feed her :lol2:

:lol2:
Would loved to have been a fly on the wall, I mean pick up. You could have at least tried to video some of it :p

I did it the other day right in front of group of ladies. Really had to bite my tongue. They oohed and awed but had a smile on their face. Lot of pain but a good way to meet the ladies. :)