Worst Meal Ever

Help Support CattleToday:

heh. ever had a pecan pie with a bunch of pecan hulls in it?
or a tomatoe pie with ice cream?

It was a whole winter of meals. In the late fall I shot a rutty buck. He was about 10 feet behind a doe and gaining fast when I shot him. You could smell this deer from 200 yards. Well a short while after I shot him it snowed and snowed. The woods were shut down for months and I was out of work. Unemployment screwed up and there was no work to be found so I was broke. I ate that stinking buck for what seemed like forever. No amount of doctoring did anything for the flavor. I would have to go outside while it was cooking. When the snow finally melted and I got back to work I bought good food and gave what was left of that deer to my sister to feed to her dog. The dog wouldn't eat it. When a Saint Bernard turns his nose up to meat you know it is bad.
Dave

Worst meal i likely ever had was at a Hungarian immigrants. some sort of pork broth soup minus the pork.And hunks of some luncheon meat, it was greasy like the cold leftover grease in a frying pan.

After the meal the guy asked me If I liked the meat , turns out it was mostly donkey :frowns:

Worst meal ever was sunday morning breakfast of bologna and cheese sandwich with a carton of warm milk

I have had quite a few bad meals so can't say which was worse, but we had some real bad ones on the Mountains in Sri Lanka after the Tsunami hit, as everything was cover in sea water and gritty with sand. but it was that or starve as we didn't know how long we would be up there. Also Plane food Airlines need to get some help, especially going to exotic places, OK but why serve the food of the country when flying out of England, it's bad enough having to have a few weeks of it, without it on the plane as well.

frenchie":1mg742iz said:
Worst meal i likely ever had was at a Hungarian immigrants. some sort of pork broth soup minus the pork.And hunks of some luncheon meat, it was greasy like the cold leftover grease in a frying pan.

After the meal the guy asked me If I liked the meat , turns out it was mostly donkey :frowns:
:lol: :lol:

I worked at a Ga. Dept. of Corrections facility for a time and employees got to eat free there if they so desired. Right alongside the inmates. Quite a few times I did. That was some bad vittles. Especially anything they called meat. The hot dogs were particularly horrible. Even the mustard was bad.

Latest posts