worst halftime show ever

Help Support CattleToday:

Fergie is just one of the Black Eyed Peas......most attractive of the bunch but she is not the musical talent of the group.

they are one of the most sucessful modern day musical groups today period........Millions of people listen to them......possibly billions have they have toured the world several times.

Yall really need to get out more.....

I am a 62 year old stick in the mud and I know all this.......

And no.....it was not pointed at the agricultural demographic. why would anyone point at a 2% demographic.?

hayray":3g5muai8 said:
ga.prime":3g5muai8 said:
It was Fergie, man! Doesn't everybody like Fergie? I don't know who that black guy with the plastic hairpiece was.
Well we did not know who anyone was except for Fergie becuase she is hot, so we just figured they all were trying to imitate celebrities, - Mr. T, and Wesly Snipes and I forget the third guy. And yes we were drinking.
Everybody was drinking before that show was over. :drink:

Black Eyed Peas are not getting rave reviews from anyone. Best rating I have seen is "a solid B".
Lots of reviewers think the choreography was great.

their stuff just didn't translate very well to such avenue and the sound production was awful.....

Fergie is Hot because she is usually almost slutty sexy and she definitely was not that on the super bowl show.

Latest posts