Worst Christmas Song

Help Support CattleToday:

Speaking of the Beach Boys, have you heard Brian Wilson singing "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"? Recorded last year, I think. The best rendition of that song ever.

But since this is supposed to be about bad songs, I'll just say that I also detest Alvin and the Chipmunks. Also "Christmas Time in Hollis, Queens" by Run DMC is pretty sucky.

What is that song that I think Sting sings. His voice is super imposed over the voice of another and it sounds like a duet. Other singer id dead though. Part of it is the little drummer boy. Can anyone answer? I LOVE that song.

Oh, JAG ~ UGH!!! I cannot open youtube at the jail and I don;t have speakers at home. Thank you for doing the foot work for me ~ I will be SURE to get to some place where I can hear it soon, and let you know.

Lammie....You are dating your self.
I agree that Ertha Kitt has set the standard on Santa Baby.
Christmas Shoes will make me turn the station.
DMc

Lammie":mn86jg33 said:
angie2":mn86jg33 said:
Yes!! I hate that one about the little boy going to buy his mom shoes as a Christmas gift because she is dying on Christmas day and he wants her to look nice for Jesus. Who thinks of this stuff?! Its like a Kodak commercial or Little House on THe Prairie....

(Heads up ~ if the toaster is plugged in, even if its not on, it will deliver enough shock to culr your toes if you stick a fork into it :shock: :shock: OUCH!)

Thank You!!!!! I forgot about that one and I absolutely hate hate it. How depressing. Where is this kid's dad while he's out begging for money to buy his mother's death shoes???

I would imagine with his dying wife.

Latest posts