Worming. How often?

Help Support CattleToday:

I worm twice a year in the spring before the cows go out to pasture and when i bring the cows out of pasture in the fall

you can worm your cows 2 to 4 times a year.if you wornm every season you lessen the worm load on the cows all year.

What's cheap about $3.00 to$4.00 per head. I worm when necessary. I take fecal samples to vet. I'll stop that when I find a cheap microscope at an auction.

c farmer":1vtne8vj said:
I worm twice a year in the spring before the cows go out to pasture and when i bring the cows out of pasture in the fall

Same here worm on Memorial day and last of October. That puts the cost at ten bucks a head and I am looking for that to go up as well.

Twice a year here plus another worming anytime a cow goes thru the chute for anything. Use pour on in spring and injectable in Fall.

We worm twice a year, once in the spring and again in the fall. We like to vary between pour on and injectable as well as switching up brands to help keep from building up imunities.

I worm spring and fall, I heard that the pourons aren't working as good as they should so last fall I put safemark on the feed and this spring I might try an injectable.

I worm spring and fall, I heard that the pourons aren't working as good as they should so last fall I put safemark on the feed and this spring I might try an injectable.

novatech":113ux5vf said:
What's cheap about $3.00 to$4.00 per head. I worm when necessary. I take fecal samples to vet. I'll stop that when I find a cheap microscope at an auction.

We are using a generic that come out to 1.30 per head workis fine and has controlled lice all winter.Thats 2.60 per year per cow. Cheap in my opinion. $64 per 5L of pouron. PM me I can get you a better rate on a pallet (48 Jugs) Put your friends together. can be drop shipped. Money up front though.

Jeff

Latest posts