wormer block

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig Miller

Reaction score
I know most of you use the pour on wormer but does anyone use the Safegaurd wormer blocks and what kind of results have you seen

Not sure if he leave them out all the time or not. I am thinking he just does during grass growing season.

I think label instructions says to put them out for 3 days or something? My cows didn't touch them last fall so I just mixed the feed safegaurd in some corn and dist. and feed it that way. Hate running mature cows thru the chute just to worm them. Some people get along fine but blocks did not work for me.

Till-Hill":283r87wc said:
I think label instructions says to put them out for 3 days or something? My cows didn't touch them last fall so I just mixed the feed safegaurd in some corn and dist. and feed it that way. Hate running mature cows thru the chute just to worm them. Some people get along fine but blocks did not work for me.

The blocks do work and three days is correct. I block for 8 cows I believe. Occasionally you'll find a feed store that has the Safeguard Range Cubes which makes it pretty easy too.

Latest posts