Worlds cutest heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

cowwrangler":1nfu9cp8 said:
i will make you both jealous,lol

03_18_07_1022.jpg

Now from a "cute as a speckled pup" perspective you really have something here :tiphat: Is that a British White calf??

3waycross":3e18x4kw said:
Don't worry Doc. He ain't gonna beat that one. She's a'posin like a movie star at the Acadamey Awards! There might be better heifers out there but there ain't a better picture than that one.

BTW to be fair the two I posted are 1/2 sisters out of the same cow. This last one is from last year and she is still purty as a speckled pup, and just as sweet.

Ok Vic......I see your posing heifer and raise you one snoozing white faced heifer in a bed of clover :mrgreen: You ain't got no clover so don't rush down to the florist to get some greenery for your next pic :lol:
IMG00132-20110626-1641.jpg

Well now Hoss ole buddy if you can top that pose I'll just kiss yore behind at high noon dawn at the feed store on tuesday and I'll give ya an hour to draw a crowd. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BTW cowrangler that's a cute one ya got there![/quote]

Ok Vic....be down at Crowders Feed Store at high noon. Please wear chapstick :yuck: :lol:

Whoa there big fella. The contest is for live heifers. That one ain't even stood up yet.

Nice clover though!

Wish we had some :frowns:

BTW don't count yore chapsticks before they are hatched.

HOSS":7471tr94 said:
cowwrangler":7471tr94 said:
i will make you both jealous,lol

03_18_07_1022.jpg

Now from a "cute as a speckled pup" perspective you really have something here :tiphat: Is that a British White calf??

she was a 1/4 longhorn x gelb,had her a couple years ago,the cow almost always had solid bl;ack but once in awhile these would pop out ;-)

3waycross":2vwkh85c said:
Whoa there big fella. The contest is for live heifers. That one ain't even stood up yet.

Nice clover though!

Wish we had some :frowns:

BTW don't count yore chapsticks before they are hatched.

This one is a few days old. I snuck up on it while it was sleeping. It was still wet from a thunderstorm. I'll trade you some clover for that 2nd heifer :mrgreen:

Cross breeder #1":l00yaerz said:
Who is atlas? gelbvieh or angus
Atlas is a Gelbvieh. I use Atlas 101N alot in my A.I. program when I want to but some butt on a calf. Atlas has hindquarter like a hippo. He got stuck in a 30" wide wooden alley by his big ol' butt. They had to cut the alley apart with a chainsaw to free him. I think 3waycross uses 101's daddy Atlas 712 I think. I'll let 3way clarify that part.

HOSS":2sh4ua80 said:
Cross breeder #1":2sh4ua80 said:
Who is atlas? gelbvieh or angus
Atlas is a Gelbvieh. I use Atlas 101N alot in my A.I. program when I want to but some butt on a calf. Atlas has hindquarter like a hippo. He got stuck in a 30" wide wooden alley by his big ol' butt. They had to cut the alley apart with a chainsaw to free him. I think 3waycross uses 101's daddy Atlas 712 I think. I'll let 3way clarify that part.

Yep!
http://bullbarn.com/gelbepd.asp?ID=4

dont get me wrong ive got angus,,,, but they are the uglist babies ive ever raised for the first month or so... hard to beat hereford babies, and simms in the pretty department,,, brahman are just ugly cute :cowboy:

cowwrangler":i1dkas0l said:
i will add one

DSC00399.jpg

i dont know where that white tip on tail came from

This calf looks exactly like several of mine. That color is unique. Oddest thing is getting fawn colored calves out of a black gelbvieh x (angus x gert) f1s. I've got light light fawn colored calves out of the black bull and black F1 and i've also had jet black calves out of red angus cows. Its a crapshoot.