world series

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Although the writing was on the wall while they were in gay bay, it has to really suck to be a KC fan tonight

They were the best AL MLB team in 2014
They did it with a less the average payroll, with a group of guys they played hard and wanted to win
They went the distance with the champ and lost by a single run and the tieing run on 3B
KC Royals and their fans should be proud

That's a shame for KC, and the whole country. SF sucks and is full of weirdos, and run by liberals.

It was disappointing that they did not win but they gave me a h#ll of a series to watch . Glad to be a fan and that my whole home was cheering for them; the kids never missed a game either .

cross_7":d6kpftic said:
They did it with a less the average payroll, with a group of guys they played hard and wanted to win
They went the distance with the champ and lost by a single run and the tieing run on 3B

They should have sent him home.........no guts...no glory!

3waycross":c3yj94xb said:
cross_7":c3yj94xb said:

They should have sent him home.........no guts...no glory!

With a batter who was chasing the high balls, I was surely expecting they send him home. Especially with the slow delivery (wide wind up) that Madison has.

Latest posts