World is messed up

Help Support CattleToday:

i just saw an article in the paper.. killing a "companion pet" is now a felony. this lady threw a little pup while arguing with her boyfriend and got 1 year in prison for it.

wow.

i saw another article in the paper a couple years ago..

guy had someone stealing gas.. he came out and shot at him with a shotgun. . thief took off running.. neighbor came out with his shotgun and shot at him.

cops come and find him about 3/4 a mile down the road laying next to his car with 17 pellets in him.

sheriff told the reporter.. "I commend these boys for what they did"

ky > **

ddd75":313xkrjo said:
i just saw an article in the paper.. killing a "companion pet" is now a felony. this lady threw a little pup while arguing with her boyfriend and got 1 year in prison for it.

wow.
Maybe we should rename unborn babies "companion pets".

I believe that's over seas somewhere.

I guy just two places down from me got in a lot of trouble for shooting at some robbers as they fled. I actually agree, that he shouldn't have shot. The meth heads here ride around with their kids in the car. He could have easily killed one.

ddd75":36iqlynm said:

wow.
Animal cruelty like that SHOULD be a felony!

dun":2mba52xb said:
ddd75":2mba52xb said:

wow.
Animal cruelty like that SHOULD be a felony!
x2

I'm pretty sure as far as ky is concerned the only time you can fire a weapon at someone is if they're in your home, trying to car jack you, or trying to set fire to an out building or other structure. You can't shoot at some one if they're stealing fuel your car in the driveway or trespassing.
I might be wrong been several years since my conceal carry class

Ky cowboy":2kra16be said:
I'm pretty sure as far as ky is concerned the only time you can fire a weapon at someone is if they're in your home, trying to car jack you, or trying to set fire to an out building or other structure. You can't shoot at some one if they're stealing fuel your car in the driveway or trespassing.
i'm not sure if your saying i'm lying or what, but that was a big article in the local paper.

ddd75":10x27b0i said:
Ky cowboy":10x27b0i said:
i'm not sure if your saying i'm lying or what, but that was a big article in the local paper.

No I'm not accusing you of that at all I'm just saying trying/ to remember the state laws to use deadly force.

Latest posts