World Beef Expo

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Anyone attending this event in Milwaukee next weekend??
I am taking four, I have high hopes for this little guy. Not a great picture, yes the chute is on a downhill slant but I think he looks pretty good for a week shy of four months....Wish us luck!

Bravo4Months.jpg

Luck !!!!!!

Kick some serious beef butts with that muscular fella.. :tiphat:

Let us know and take pics please. I would love to see what the Gelbvieh look like showing there if you get a chance ..

hillsdown":3olidz44 said:
Luck !!!!!!

Kick some serious beef butts with that muscular fella.. :tiphat:

Let us know and take pics please. I would love to see what the Gelbvieh look like showing there if you get a chance ..
I sure hope they get a good turnout! This show used to be a really big event with many many breeds participating. Then they lost some federal funding (story that was told so hearsay on my part) and no longer pay premiums and entry fees have gone up each year for three years. Many breeds have dropped out. It is really too bad, nice facilities and the closest for us to travel to of the three shows we have participated in. Longhorns are gone, Murray Grey's are gone, several other that I can't seem to think of at the moment. BUT if I see some Gelbvieh I will take some pictures for you!!
Thanks a bunch for the good wishes. :wave:

kenny thomas":208w45dr said:
Hope to see you there. Good luck in the shows this fall.
Great! I look forward to meeting you! Hard to miss the Piedmontese and my display is red, white and blue. Thank you for the good wishes!

BK09-3-6090.jpg

Did pretty well. Got Grand Champion Cow/Calf
Grand Champion Female
Division Reserve Champ Heifer
Division Reserve Champ Bull Calf
But we were the last breed of the day and they were in a tear to get us out of the arena, only picture I got of the show is the one posted here..... :cry2:

Latest posts