workinonit farm

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you, very much, for all the Birthday wishes! It is appreciated. :) The day started with a loose cow, in the pouring rain. Slopped through alotta mud, forecast for "flooding rains" tonight :roll: . BUT, its been a good day over all, so far! Being on this side of the dirt, and able to function, makes for a good day! :D

Happy Late Birthday!!!! :bday: Sorry I missed it.. :( :( I did not get on the computer at all from Wed aft through now due to being away testing and working cattle then hauling some to town today. Didn't realize we were both Septembers.... maybe that is why we seem to agree on alot of things. We slopped around in the mud here too getting cattle in and sorted, then it rained nearly all night Thurs night. Got 2.1 inches in about 2 days. I think about 10 inches for Sept... normal is like 3-3.5 total for the month.... :? :?

farmerjan":2yitv4xy said:
Happy Late Birthday!!!! :bday: Sorry I missed it.. :( :( I did not get on the computer at all from Wed aft through now due to being away testing and working cattle then hauling some to town today. Didn't realize we were both Septembers.... maybe that is why we seem to agree on alot of things. We slopped around in the mud here too getting cattle in and sorted, then it rained nearly all night Thurs night. Got 2.1 inches in about 2 days. I think about 10 inches for Sept... normal is like 3-3.5 total for the month.... :? :?

Thank you!

Poured all night, last night, here as well. It is so swampy, everywhere. 4 roads closed in our county today, due to more flooding. :roll: Sun was shining today, was a very nice sight to see. I'm thinking about, possibly, hauling some calves next weekend.