Working momma

Help Support CattleToday:

Jan, I will have to tell him. Lol
Update.
Jilli-Anna, the calf and Java, a white faced Feb calf, just won Calf Champion and Reserve Calf Champion and went on to be Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Heifers.
Jilli and her dam Fre-Anna were Grand Champion Cow/Calf and took Overall Supreme. We won every group class we were in and took Premier Breeder and Premier Exhibitor. The Simmental Show was the 2nd largest breed show at NY State Fair.
The judge was Greg McCurry from Kansas. He has judged in over 40 states.

Jan, I will have to tell him. Lol
Update.
Jilli-Anna, the calf and Java, a white faced Feb calf, just won Calf Champion and Reserve Calf Champion and went on to be Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Heifers.
Jilli and her dam Fre-Anna were Grand Champion Cow/Calf and took Overall Supreme. We won every group class we were in and took Premier Breeder and Premier Exhibitor. The Simmental Show was the 2nd largest breed show at NY State Fair.
The judge was Greg McCurry from Kansas. He has judged in over 40 states.
Congrats!!!! It is good to see hard work and dedication bear fruit. Is show season over for you this year, or do you go on to others in other states?

I have a big show in Springfield, Massachusetts in about 2 weeks. Then we will wean her calf - more than time to do that!! she is 8 months old and maybe 850# - but it has been growth from milk/grass/hay - up until about 3 weeks now, she has been eating 1.5# am & pm. of corn/oats/pellets mix. Then we have a show 1st weekend in October that we will take just the calf and the Feb heifer calf. Halter breaking two steers we may be taking for the kids to show and 1 is sold and being delivered there.

Latest posts