Working Famlies and Cattle.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I luv herfrds":jfa13vup said:
Some of the things being said got me chuckling. Frankie we may never see eye to eye, but I sure :heart: you.

I don't know what that's all about, but thank you. :shock: :D

It is very difficult to make it now a days. I see so many people that are living paycheck to paycheck and I have to admit I've been there and am very close to it right now. My husband and I are able to carpool at the time being, but his and my job hours and/or schedules can change at a moments notice. Sometimes either one of us has to wait an hour or so on the other one but it is worth it when we commute 50+ miles to work. We also have 2 vehicle payments and a mortgage. We just paid off the tractor and are putting extra money towards the GN we purchased last yr for hauling. Paid off the cattle last yr. The farm pays for itself but not enough for extras. As soon as we get everything but the house paid off (hopefully in 2 more yrs :banana: ) we will be doing good. We've also been working on saving, which is the hardest to do because we want to put all we can on extra payments but realize that if something breaks or one of us gets hurt or loses their job bills will pile up in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts