Work boots for women?

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1":3b0ycug7 said:
Crazy Farmgirl":3b0ycug7 said:
Isomade":3b0ycug7 said:
Great value sneakers from Wal-Mart, the craftsmanship is exquisite, and they last and last. Sometimes you can make a pair last a week or more.

I found that the velcro did not keep them on in the mud and that the manure squished between my toes when the seams gave out! :mrgreen: I resorted to duct taping them on and putting bread bags on over them and more duct tape to secure the bag to my leg! :cboy: Those coupled with my garbage bag slicker and cowboy hat made from Busch Light beer cases makes the perfect outfit for any weather!! :cowboy:

We call that Alambama Chrome down here when the boys duct tape their boots together.

I've always said a person should never be without duct tape, JBweld, baler twine and beer! Running out of any of those things requires a special trip to town ASAP!

ALACOWMAN":10g0cvfs said:
off the subject just a little,, does wrangler still make the old denim,,, lined jackets..? i been told they dont,, my old one has had it

I need a new one too. Kind of like the old Carharts. I've still got 30 year old bibs and jackets with factory patches on the knees and elbows. They haven't made them like that in years. Kids will ask, "Wow, Who did those patches? They did a nice job." They're factory - don't make 'em like they used to."

Just get a pair of close to the right size clodhoppers/brogans and wear lots of socks.

ALACOWMAN":24vy3eao said:
ive thrown all those away for my new fixall ,,, Gorilla glue..... that stuff is the sht :cowboy:

Well bammy, I haven't evolved that much yet, but I will say that gorilla tape is far far superior to duct tape. Man that stuff is like a sticky roll of steel.

Larry

larryshoat":3ar0jfsx said:
ALACOWMAN":3ar0jfsx said:
ive thrown all those away for my new fixall ,,, Gorilla glue..... that stuff is the sht :cowboy:

Well bammy, I haven't evolved that much yet, but I will say that gorilla tape is far far superior to duct tape. Man that stuff is like a sticky roll of steel.

Larry
Im sold on it,, ive used it on every thing i thought was pretty much gone.. one man glued two rocks together with it, and tried to break them apart... they broke into

How much are you willing to spend? Get some custom made.

Might cost $300...but they will last & they will fit.

Still looking for some myself. Have been looking for about 20 years now. Still have never found any that are comfortable. Tried the mens boot thing, with insoles. I do have narrow feet and men's boots just don't fit right. I've been wearing Merrill Chills for about 5 years and they're great most of the time, but sometimes a boot would be nice. It would be great if someone made a logger style that fit womens feet. You'd think that wouldn't be asking all that much!

When you figure it out feel free to tell me- I have the same problem.

I have found an insulated rubber boot I love-- Its LaCross Alpha. Its a womens boot that actually comes up high and its warm(too warm on 65 sunny days)
I had to send my first pair back and Ordered a half size larger. I ordered it online- just do a search for it.

I am looking for a water proof boot to wear when its hot. And its driving me nuts

don't know about womens boots but i used to work 12 hrs a day on a concrete floor and then do chores at night and weekends and these are the most comfortable boot i've found.
one draw back is they have a rubber type sole and they grip when i try to slide my foot in the stirrup and they have a short heel that could slide thru and get hung up, but a good chore boot.
another thing they don't come in high top either.
http://www.rockyboots.com/Product-Detai ... ern-Boots/

Latest posts