word's can't describe

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
franklin co. ala. woman takes out a insurance policy on her 6 year old boy, and burns her house with him asleep inside." bless his soul" too collect it :mad: i hope her trial is swift, and her sentence is death

his father should make sure she never makes trial..or i will if need be....slow and painful...im gonna go puke now :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: may god help that poor little fella

dieselbeef":3lfbfm08 said:
his father should make sure she never makes trial..or i will if need be....slow and painful...im gonna go puke now :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: may god help that poor little fella
he burned to death :(

What gets into people's heads when they choose to do something like that? How can you look at your own child, any child, and make the choice to trade that life for a little bit of money, like that's gonna make it all okay... I don't understand. What made her think that this was a good solution to her problems?

Lammie":xlftr42p said:
What gets into people's heads when they choose to do something like that? How can you look at your own child, any child, and make the choice to trade that life for a little bit of money, like that's gonna make it all okay... I don't understand. What made her think that this was a good solution to her problems?

John 250 gave the reason,
quote="john250"]When I hear things like this I can only think there really is evil, the devil if you will, in the world.[/quote]

alacattleman":eb8uaycj said:
franklin co. ala. woman takes out a insurance policy on her 6 year old boy, and burns her house with him asleep inside." bless his soul" too collect it :mad: i hope her trial is swift, and her sentence is death

Death is too easy for this one.....

dieselbeef":x9hki6af said:
i hafta unsubscribe from this...its making me sick to my stomach....so f'n sad
yep....i just wonder how a person like this, can actually lay down, close their eye's and sleep :???:

alacattleman":vpsj5eew said:

After reading the article, there is a possibility she could be innocent. Just because an insurance policy is purchased on a individual before another individual is deceased, doesn't mean the person is guilty. However, even if the person is innocent, this person is likely to be executed according to our board peers here.

HerefordSire":36zpq2mr said:
alacattleman":36zpq2mr said:

After reading the article, there is a possibility she could be innocent. Just because an insurance policy is purchased on a individual before another individual is deceased, doesn't mean the person is guilty. However, even if the person is innocent, this person is likely to be executed according to our board peers here.
well not gonna argue that part... rather hope your right. just seems that policy should have been taken out a few years ago.

I just can't imagine anyone being low enough to harm an innocent child. This is a crazy world.
Tom.

After reading the article she has not been convicted yet, but seems strange she has been connected to fires before. She managed to get out with one son, if the fire was in the older boys room why not send the younger one downstairs out of harms way, tell him to wait by the front door, if he couldn't open the door and get out by himself, and try to get the older one, then get out not get out and try to get back in. Poor baby if she did do it I hope she rots in He*l
Thankfully the Child Life Insurance here is so low it wouldn't be worth doing such a thing. In my mind I can't see why anyone would want to. Just looking at a child, no matter how obnoxious it may be, it is just a helpless innocent.

This is in a county just west of me. I live in Lawrence county. This has everbody torn up. I don't know any more details except what has been in the paper. Such a sad tragedy. I understand the boy had been abused in the past. The only thing I can say for sure is they will have a hard time finding a jury around here that want's her to get anything other than the death penality.

Bama":1mvs3uya said:
This is in a county just west of me. I live in Lawrence county. This has everbody torn up. I don't know any more details except what has been in the paper. Such a sad tragedy. I understand the boy had been abused in the past. The only thing I can say for sure is they will have a hard time finding a jury around here that want's her to get anything other than the death penality.
bless the poor kids heart,,, they looked like decent folks on the outside

Latest posts