word's can't describe

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
franklin co. ala. woman takes out a insurance policy on her 6 year old boy, and burns her house with him asleep inside." bless his soul" too collect it :mad: i hope her trial is swift, and her sentence is death
 

dieselbeef

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
0
Location
myakka city fl
his father should make sure she never makes trial..or i will if need be....slow and painful...im gonna go puke now :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: may god help that poor little fella
 
OP
alacattleman

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
dieselbeef":3lfbfm08 said:
his father should make sure she never makes trial..or i will if need be....slow and painful...im gonna go puke now :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: may god help that poor little fella
he burned to death :(
 

Lammie

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
What gets into people's heads when they choose to do something like that? How can you look at your own child, any child, and make the choice to trade that life for a little bit of money, like that's gonna make it all okay... I don't understand. What made her think that this was a good solution to her problems?
 

Ryder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
41
Location
Southeast Louisiana (Rep. of W. Fla.)
Lammie":xlftr42p said:
What gets into people's heads when they choose to do something like that? How can you look at your own child, any child, and make the choice to trade that life for a little bit of money, like that's gonna make it all okay... I don't understand. What made her think that this was a good solution to her problems?

John 250 gave the reason,
quote="john250"]When I hear things like this I can only think there really is evil, the devil if you will, in the world.[/quote]
 

grannysoo

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
4,813
Reaction score
0
Location
The Briar Patch
alacattleman":eb8uaycj said:
franklin co. ala. woman takes out a insurance policy on her 6 year old boy, and burns her house with him asleep inside." bless his soul" too collect it :mad: i hope her trial is swift, and her sentence is death

Death is too easy for this one.....
 
OP
alacattleman

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
dieselbeef":x9hki6af said:
i hafta unsubscribe from this...its making me sick to my stomach....so f'n sad
yep....i just wonder how a person like this, can actually lay down, close their eye's and sleep :???:
 

HerefordSire

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
5,212
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
alacattleman":vpsj5eew said:


After reading the article, there is a possibility she could be innocent. Just because an insurance policy is purchased on a individual before another individual is deceased, doesn't mean the person is guilty. However, even if the person is innocent, this person is likely to be executed according to our board peers here.
 
OP
alacattleman

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
HerefordSire":36zpq2mr said:
alacattleman":36zpq2mr said:


After reading the article, there is a possibility she could be innocent. Just because an insurance policy is purchased on a individual before another individual is deceased, doesn't mean the person is guilty. However, even if the person is innocent, this person is likely to be executed according to our board peers here.
well not gonna argue that part... rather hope your right. just seems that policy should have been taken out a few years ago.
 

kerley

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
3
Location
Alabama
I just can't imagine anyone being low enough to harm an innocent child. This is a crazy world.
Tom.
 

chrisy

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
11,543
Reaction score
0
Location
England United Kingdom
After reading the article she has not been convicted yet, but seems strange she has been connected to fires before. She managed to get out with one son, if the fire was in the older boys room why not send the younger one downstairs out of harms way, tell him to wait by the front door, if he couldn't open the door and get out by himself, and try to get the older one, then get out not get out and try to get back in. Poor baby if she did do it I hope she rots in He*l
Thankfully the Child Life Insurance here is so low it wouldn't be worth doing such a thing. In my mind I can't see why anyone would want to. Just looking at a child, no matter how obnoxious it may be, it is just a helpless innocent.
 

Bama

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
1,855
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Alabama
This is in a county just west of me. I live in Lawrence county. This has everbody torn up. I don't know any more details except what has been in the paper. Such a sad tragedy. I understand the boy had been abused in the past. The only thing I can say for sure is they will have a hard time finding a jury around here that want's her to get anything other than the death penality.
 
OP
alacattleman

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
Bama":1mvs3uya said:
This is in a county just west of me. I live in Lawrence county. This has everbody torn up. I don't know any more details except what has been in the paper. Such a sad tragedy. I understand the boy had been abused in the past. The only thing I can say for sure is they will have a hard time finding a jury around here that want's her to get anything other than the death penality.
bless the poor kids heart,,, they looked like decent folks on the outside
 

Latest posts

Top