Woolly Worms

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't want to see any wooly worms yet, or those yellow and black spiders garden spiders that you see in big webs in the fall. Unfortunately, I've been seeing some golden rod starting to grow and ain't a bit happy about that. Around here those 3 three things are signs of fall. The saying here is that it's 6 weeks till frost when golden rod is in bloom. Looks to be a lot of walnuts too.
Too early for all that crap, I HATE winter.

Banana spider?! You and me both I hate winter. Guess we need a cold winter to kill the bugs. More so I hate driving in snow and ice and the power going out.
We have saw a few black wooly worms.

All our wooly worms are solid black, been seeing them for two weeks.

Also seen a banana spider (that's what we called them as kids) a couple weeks ago. It was small, not one of those that nearly cover your hand.
I think their really an orb weaver.

We bought a Chevy truck had a banana spider close by. We asked if we bought the truck if they throw in the spider. They laughed and was glad too. 6-7 years later that thing still lives on our porch. It started out on a plant close by the porch some time moved to the front door. She has gotten HUGE!!! I want my husband to move her to the old barn she is out of control about to take over. 🕷 I like her from a far.

Banana spider?! You and me both I hate winter. Guess we need a cold winter to kill the bugs. More so I hate driving in snow and ice and the power going out.
We have saw a few black wooly worms.
Yellow garden spider, kind of long I can see where they might be called banana spider. I can tolerate the bugs more than the cold weather but it is a trade off.
The old saying around here is the more black on the woolly worm the worse the winter.

Yellow garden spider, kind of long I can see where they might be called banana spider. I can tolerate the bugs more than the cold weather but it is a trade off.
The old saying around here is the more black on the woolly worm the worse the winter.
According to the Farmer's Almanac, its going to be a cold one this year🥶🥶🥶

Creepy huh?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-164445_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-164445_Gallery.jpg
    644.9 KB · Views: 3
Fall of the year they are everywhere around here,

No, thanks you may keep them over there. We have that one lives by the porch door. She is about to move to the old barn.
Hey ya'll got them spiders with 10,000 baby's on there backs? You can't smash them cause the baby's run all over, only way to kill them is light them on fire. 🔥 🐞 I mean you have to roast them for real or run for your life.

Yea no way I actually watches that!!! I've seen them enough....just by bring up the video I'm already creepy out thinking they are freaking crawling all over me. 😟😡 That back fired!

Latest posts