woodstove fan w/o electricity

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
looking for one for my woodstove but not sure which one.
i looked at the free breeze fan and the ones on ebay from thermal engines
sterling engine fans are 175
how much do they blow and how much nosie do they make...and how hot does the stove hafta be to make it run

im right there to buy one but want the freebreeze but its 350 bucks delivered...wow...kinda stiff

ill probly hafta settle for thermal engines version even tho its smaller so lemme know how ya like em

You must be one of those people you read about that plans ahead. Its nearly 80 degrees here today and I'm north of you.

yea joe i try to...thats how i got firewood stacked up....anyways i had a fireplace i didnt like so i tore it out and built a stonewall and a stove...it throws out some heat..never have used the heat in the house...use the blower to push the heat around the house.
but these fans are really cool and id like tio have one cuz its all mechanical and being a mechanic..well i just want one...kinda like them miniature steam engines..i want one of them too someday

dieselbeef":1yusz4p0 said:
yea joe i try to...thats how i got firewood stacked up....anyways i had a fireplace i didnt like so i tore it out and built a stonewall and a stove...it throws out some heat..never have used the heat in the house...use the blower to push the heat around the house.
but these fans are really cool and id like tio have one cuz its all mechanical and being a mechanic..well i just want one...kinda like them miniature steam engines..i want one of them too someday

Had I known you wanted a steam engine I could have given you one five years ago since we had an old sawmill we were dismantling and this is what powered the saws. It was a dandy and huge to boot. Tried to give it to two museums and even had everything ready to go on semi trucks for the interesting party. But no takers. We ended up sending it to the scrap yard. It was a shame to see a piece of history go like that.

yea no kiddin..id have come git that..i want an old steam tractor but theyre hard to come by and even mor expensive...an early case or an oilpull is what i want but id settle for anything really

Latest posts