Woo Hooooooooo!

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
storch_1.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I can say I have not stopped smiling all day I feel like the Cheshire Cat......It's a Girl my first Grandbaby was born today at 8.35am weighing in at 5lbs 3oz, and 5 weeks early Mother and Baby doing fine, will be going down to see her later this evening, can't wait. When I get down from this cloud think I will still be giddy. People told me it is the greatest feeling in the World sometimes better than your first born, I didn't believe them until now.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes Chrisy they are great you can spoil them let them eat what ever and get them real hyper and then send them home to mom and dad Yeah!!!!!
We are expecting #4 in June and #5 in July wife is hoping for granddaughters since we have 3 GS
again Congrats

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
HATS OFF TO YA GRANDMA CHRISY ! ! !

Now it is time for the REAL FUN to begin and never never end! You have to promise to spoil her and refuse to apologize to anyone for it.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Enjoy the moment and excitement.......it only rolls around one time per grandchild. :banana: :banana: :banana:

PS: (You pass out cigars for a boy and donuts for a girl)

Congratulations,
HUS

Congratulations!!!!! :D :D :D

My MIL always told me that she would spoil the kids and send them home. Hope you do the same. :tiphat:

Thanks everyone, I will do just that spoil her rotten and send her back to Mum....(as that's just what big Sis, did to little Bruv.) :banana:

chrisy":6c6o4e4u said:
People told me it is the greatest feeling in the World sometimes better than your first born, I didn't believe them until now.

:nod: There is no stress for you with grandbabies. My first born was with her 4 month baby on Saturday and I was thinking, "There's my baby with a baby." This one is my third granbaby and the oldest is just 2 1/2 years. I think it is going to be fun having them all about this same age.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Chrisy. You were blessed to have children and now are doubly blessed with grandchildren. You will definitely have something to celebrate and be grateful for this Christmas.

Congrats again Grandma, I am glad they are both doing well as that is a tad early.. :wave:

Congratulations!!! Our grand daughter was born 2 1/2 years ago and has been a true joy. They are better than your own kids. :nod:

Latest posts