Wondering

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder things too. When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.

angie":4nhvtuqo said:
I wonder things too. When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.

I think a picture would be in order here. I would love to see Deerman.

Must be the time of year for some wondering.... Or maybe it is time to go see if I qualify for the RX for Aricept...Or maybe cabin fever has set in, or brain freeze or maybe just the old blonde roots acting up. I was wondering what the hello is going on here in CT land. We have brownchickie browncow sexy farm animals that is supposed to mean something :? , I still don't get it. We have another fella saying we are living in nothing more than a hologram, somebody else is hallucinating on instant coffee. Cypress has a surgeon wanting to cut his throat but doesn't want to tell him why. Angie is getting hosed off at the car wash. Some folks are getting cranky about home schooling. Spring has to get here soon. Need to see some green grass and feel warm sunshine and take a breath without the nostrils freezing shut. That will surely put us in a better mood. :nod:

Come to Texas. Not a lot of green yet, but the weather's been nice.

kerley":2cwfio24 said:
Wonder if O.J. has met Bubba yet?
Tom

I'm wondering what their gonna do with the Gitmo residents, I hope OJ won't have to share his apartment. On the other hand it would be sweet if OJ would be aloud to keep his knife. :devil2:

mnmtranching":10rxpiad said:
kerley":10rxpiad said:
Tom

I'm wondering what their gonna do with the Gitmo residents, I hope OJ won't have to share his apartment. On the other hand it would be sweet if OJ would be aloud to keep his knife. :devil2:

Now here is a thought I like. OJ sharing a cell with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Yep.

mnmtranching":1cfds5dl said:
kerley":1cfds5dl said:
Tom

We should let them share a cell and give both of them knives :devil2: Tell the muslim that OJ and Bush are friends and tell OJ that the muslim has some of OJ's stolen memorabilia :lol:

john250":15wr1wuy said:
I haven't seen this many locked threads at one time. What sign is the moon in?

I saw your post and :shock: :???: this thread locked already. :help:

mnmtranching":1f1l122j said:
john250":1f1l122j said:
I haven't seen this many locked threads at one time. What sign is the moon in?

I saw your post and :shock: :???: this thread locked already. :help:

I think the Mods thought that after the innauguration that there would be some political posts so I think they decided that to keep it in control they would be vigilant about them and lock anything about politics or Obama. It is a private board and they can lock anything at their discretion. I think it is sometimes subjective to what a Mod believes but it is still their right to lock and delete. On some of the posts since the innauguration it is almost like there is been overkill. Almost like amputating a hand because the pinky finger has a cut when a band-aid would suffice. Overall the boards are great however. I don't think the moon has any bearing but the innauguration has been.

well you know he isnt liking being locked up in his cell.an being told what an when todo something.heck i think the mods are having fun locking posts.got on ct this morning an found 2 locked threds.

angie":2m595bln said:

OMG! My grandson found the exact same thing in the woods here! It's still sitting on the front porch!

Angie, you're in law enforcement. Is there a serial deerman killer on the loose? Now, I'm skeered!

Alice

CKC1586":386rdhnd said:
We have another fella saying we are living in nothing more than a hologram, somebody else is hallucinating on instant coffee.

I did not say "instant" coffee. You trying to cause trouble? :mad:

In your list don't forget about a certain individual running through the woods painting snakes blue. No, wait, that was back in the summer wasn't it?

Ryder":cfzxghvh said:
CKC1586":cfzxghvh said:
We have another fella saying we are living in nothing more than a hologram, somebody else is hallucinating on instant coffee.

In your list don't forget about a certain individual running through the woods painting snakes blue. No, wait, that was back in the summer wasn't it?
Heck no, I don't want any trouble! I got enough already.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53995
But spoon was talking about instant coffee..... :tiphat:

CKC1586":aepzjj6q said:
Ryder":aepzjj6q said:
CKC1586":aepzjj6q said:

Heck no, I don't want any trouble! I got enough already.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53995
But spoon was talking about instant coffee..... :tiphat:

But...but...but.....I was only repeating what had been posted before. I think. I need another cup of coffee. :help:

Ryder":3gygh4fx said:
CKC1586":3gygh4fx said:

And now you're bashing art! Where will it end? And that wasn't just any blue that was indigo blue.

Jogeephus":2d9hnyw5 said:
Ryder":2d9hnyw5 said:
CKC1586":2d9hnyw5 said:

And now you're bashing art! Where will it end? And that wasn't just any blue that was indigo blue.
I'm certainly not bashing art. It's the snake I want to bash.

Latest posts