Wondering

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm wondering when there going to install the wheel spinners and chrome on Air Force One? They have already done it to half of the vehicles in the fleet according to the news papers.

This morning on the way home from work I got a Sunrise Biscuit with sausage from the drive thru. I bit into something really, really hard. I wondered what it was, but only for a very brief second .... Theres only so much I can handle at 6:00..... :(

angie":2fux7lao said:
This morning on the way home from work I got a Sunrise Biscuit with sausage from the drive thru. I bit into something really, really hard. I wondered what it was, but only for a very brief second .... Theres only so much I can handle at 6:00..... :(
:nod: I hear that, sometimes just easier to la la la la and go on with our own little march to our own little beat...Yup.

CKC1586":2nn9mdk8 said:
:nod: I hear that, sometimes just easier to la la la la and go on with our own little march to our own little beat...Yup.
Thank you CKC ~ it's so nice to talk to someone who "gets it". ;-)

CKC1586":30nfh5gp said:
Must be the time of year for some wondering.... Or maybe it is time to go see if I qualify for the RX for Aricept...Or maybe cabin fever has set in, or brain freeze or maybe just the old blonde roots acting up. I was wondering what the hello is going on here in CT land. We have brownchickie browncow sexy farm animals that is supposed to mean something :? , I still don't get it. We have another fella saying we are living in nothing more than a hologram, somebody else is hallucinating on instant coffee. Cypress has a surgeon wanting to cut his throat but doesn't want to tell him why. Angie is getting hosed off at the car wash. Some folks are getting cranky about home schooling. Spring has to get here soon. Need to see some green grass and feel warm sunshine and take a breath without the nostrils freezing shut. That will surely put us in a better mood. :nod:

OMG CK, This was exaclty what I was wondering! :nod: Great post! Made my day until I saw this one:

CKC1586":30nfh5gp said:
angie":30nfh5gp said:

Talk about priceless!
:shock:

CKC1586":2gdjhte2 said:
Must be the time of year for some wondering.... Or maybe it is time to go see if I qualify for the RX for Aricept...Or maybe cabin fever has set in, or brain freeze or maybe just the old blonde roots acting up. I was wondering what the hello is going on here in CT land. We have brownchickie browncow sexy farm animals that is supposed to mean something :? , I still don't get it. We have another fella saying we are living in nothing more than a hologram, somebody else is hallucinating on instant coffee. Cypress has a surgeon wanting to cut his throat but doesn't want to tell him why. Angie is getting hosed off at the car wash. Some folks are getting cranky about home schooling. Spring has to get here soon. Need to see some green grass and feel warm sunshine and take a breath without the nostrils freezing shut. That will surely put us in a better mood. :nod:

Interesting! Sounds like some form of sensory deprivation. I understand it can cause strange behaviors and thoughts :lol2: That might explain a few things.

Green grass? Warm sunshine? Got plenty down here. Should I package some up and send it your way?

BeefmasterB":15me3q14 said:
CKC1586":15me3q14 said:

Interesting! Sounds like some form of sensory deprivation. I understand it can cause strange behaviors and thoughts :lol2: That might explain a few things.

Green grass? Warm sunshine? Got plenty down here. Should I package some up and send it your way?
Oh yes please, I have this nearly uncontrolable urge to get in the truck and head for Melbourne Florida. Then pack a cooler of beer and head for the beach. But can't get away this winter and I am feelin it. Good grief was almost giddy yesterday when it got above 30+, back to -10 chills this morning....

CKC1586":141ytjgg said:
BeefmasterB":141ytjgg said:
CKC1586":141ytjgg said:

Oh yes please, I have this nearly uncontrolable urge to get in the truck and head for Melbourne Florida. Then pack a cooler of beer and head for the beach. But can't get away this winter and I am feelin it. Good grief was almost giddy yesterday when it got above 30+, back to -10 chills this morning....
May I suggest several hot cups of coffee? Fix you right up.

Green grass? Warm sunshine? Got plenty down here. Should I package some up and send it your way?[/quote]
Oh yes please, I have this nearly uncontrolable urge to get in the truck and head for Melbourne Florida. Then pack a cooler of beer and head for the beach. But can't get away this winter and I am feelin it. Good grief was almost giddy yesterday when it got above 30+, back to -10 chills this morning....[/quote]
May I suggest several hot cups of coffee? Fix you right up.[/quote]
:lol: Would that be instant coffee???? :lol: