Women's Ass Size Study

Help Support CattleToday:

icandoit

Reaction score
There is a new study just released by the American
Psychiatric Association about women and how they
feel about their asses. The results are pretty
interesting:

1. 85% of women surveyed feel their ass is too big.

2. 10% of women surveyed feel their ass is too small.

3. The remaining 5% say they don't care, they love
him, he's a good man, and they would have married
him anyway.

I don't know about elsewhere but up here we have seven months of cold weather and a woman knows how to appreciate a "well finished" man....and we sure love our regulation sized women....feel sorry for the guy who has to cuddle up to a model sized gal when its below zero and the calves are in the barn. Dave Mc

Oh I dunno........have always been attracted to anorexic kinda women...Kate Moss, Courtney Cox, Meg Ryan, Wynona Ryder, my wife a few years back........they get my blood going........and trust me you........we would stay quite warm at night! ;-)

medic, I know a little one I can send your way.Hard working little thing, that loves the cows. My father always said "you get more work out of the skinny ones". To this day I always hire the skinny guys to help around the farm when needed. But this woman is about 30 something, tall, and maybe #100. I have stopped before to aske if she needs help when she's been out unloading #50 bags of mineral, or wrestling calves to tag, and it's obvious she doesn't need any man size help, and does quite well on her own.

Latest posts