Women!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
You gotta love them but I swear they speak a whole nother language and what's important to a woman is of no importance to a man.

I have a friend and his wife coming to visit me from overseas. My wife asks:

Where did they meet?
How long have they been married?
When did they get married?
What does his wife do?
How old are their children?
What church do they go to?

Honestly, are these the type questions I need to be asking and is it really any of my business? Heck, I'm doing good to remember when I got married much less worrying about someone else's anniversary.

I'm sure my wife will find these answers shortly. :nod:

Women, you can't live with them and you can't live without them. But it sure is nice when they have go to the FFA convention for 3 days and two nights. And they leave the refrigerator full of precooked meals, just put'em in the microwave and zap them. True Love

I love my wife to death but we just think different. All this stuff is important to her and I could care less. I can tell you all about his job and all that sort of stuff but these personal details just don't ever come up in conversation.

Jo I feel the same way i say i dont ask people crap thats there business. She said i just wanted to know. I just thought I had the nosiest woman in the world living with me lol I am glad to see we share the same woman lol

skyhightree1":zwxelizd said:
Jo I feel the same way i say i dont ask people crap thats there business. She said i just wanted to know. I just thought I had the nosiest woman in the world living with me lol I am glad to see we share the same woman lol
No I do sky. :deadhorse:

Jogeephus":2w8ilc8c said:
You gotta love them but I swear they speak a whole nother language and what's important to a woman is of no importance to a man.

I have a friend and his wife coming to visit me from overseas. My wife asks:

Where did they meet?
How long have they been married?
When did they get married?
What does his wife do?
How old are their children?
What church do they go to?

Honestly, are these the type questions I need to be asking and is it really any of my business? Heck, I'm doing good to remember when I got married much less worrying about someone else's anniversary.

Your wife won't even have to ask her--if your friend's wife is like all other women, she will be divulging all this (and a whole lot more) the first time the 2 of them are out of earshot of the men.

(Women think about themselves....when menfolk ain't around..Tom T Hall)

greybeard":256n9s9w said:
Jogeephus":256n9s9w said:
You gotta love them but I swear they speak a whole nother language and what's important to a woman is of

Your wife won't even have to ask her--if your friend's wife is like all other women, she will be divulging all this (and a whole lot more) the first time the 2 of them are out of earshot of the men.

(Women think about themselves....when menfolk ain't around..Tom T Hall)

I'll bet they aren't going to be talking about how big their buck was or how many fish they caught last weekend. Heck NO, they are going to be talking about ALL of their pregnancy's. :lol2:

Mine can talk your ear off.
Lord help you if the daiughter, grandaughter's and wife get together.
Make you want to climb a tall pine and jump out.

But what you boy's are not realizing is we cut them out of the herd to retain.
The guy in the mirror every morning is the guy to blame the sorry SOB.

Yep, chased 'em till I finally caught one and so ended my unalienable right to the Happiness of Pursuit.
(but she's the love of a thousand lifetimes)

My personal favorite is when I bump into the wives' of good friends(that I see about twice a year) and they ask me questions about personal things that my buddies don't know anything about. At least they all look right at me and speak really clearly so they're easy to understand... It's almost like they already know I'm going deaf but I know they don't because I've never told anyone. I don't care that people know but it's just so unimportant that it's never come up. :lol:
It does make my parents a lot easier to get along with. I don't have to stop and talk as it's alllll been said way before I showed up.

What is she would have said "whatever , I will be sure to be gone those days your friend and his wife are here" ? ;-)

Workinonit Farm":3dkq2fo4 said:
hillsdown":3dkq2fo4 said:
What is she would have said "whatever , I will be sure to be gone those days your friend and his wife are here" ? ;-)

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

What she said. ;-)

Katherine

I just wish I could understand it.......

3waycross":3cp9p3nu said:
Workinonit Farm":3cp9p3nu said:
hillsdown":3cp9p3nu said:

What she said. ;-)

Katherine

And they say we don't understand them right 3way

As if you guys are any easier to understand. :nod:

Like my hubby asking what type of diesel motor is in our ambulance. Sorry as long as all the gear is in there and it starts I don't care!

3waycross":2f5ob8hn said:
Workinonit Farm":2f5ob8hn said:
hillsdown":2f5ob8hn said:

What she said. ;-)

Katherine

MEANING !!!!!!!!!! Your wife cares about you and loves you enough to take interest in your friend and his wife . AND visa versa ....... Those of us who have become friends , and then met their spouses and like them as much or MORE ,,,means that we actually take the time to care. Because we luv our wife/husband and we want to get to know and like their friends and their loved ones and expect the same respect .

Clear enough ! :tiphat:

I luv herfrds":328yfzz7 said:
As if you guys are any easier to understand. :nod:

Like my hubby asking what type of diesel motor is in our ambulance. Sorry as long as all the gear is in there and it starts I don't care!
We are very easy and simple to understand. Two main things and maybe 5-6 minor things.

hillsdown":2snfjn0a said:

I had one like that and you she has been gone for more than a few days now and somehow I've managed to carry on. :banana: She was a really sweet and caring person and once even considered giving blood to the Red Cross. I think it was 1981 or maybe 1982 but it really doesn't matter. The important thing is she actually considered sharing the gift of life but I think she decided having her nails done was a better use of her time.

HD, my wife is real good about stuff like this. I suggested the girls should go shopping and she agreed to do this so me and my buddy could spend a few hours getting in trouble on our own.

jed we are pretty easy to understand as long as you stand a ways back and stay out of our way! :lol2: ;-)
That is why God made us the multi taskers and you guys can only do one thing at a time. ;-)

Jo you need no help to get into trouble. :D Just like me! :lol2:

Latest posts