Women......

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan

Reaction score
I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was "Always".

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I didn't want to interrupt her.

Marriage is a 3-ring circus.........engagement ring, wedding ring and suffer-ing.

The last fight was my fault....My wife said, "What's on TV?" I said, "Dust".

In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman and since then, neither God nor man has rested.

What's the difference between a dog and a fox? About 5 drinks.

Young Son: "Is it true, Dad? I heard that, in Africa, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her." Dad: "That's happens in every country, son."

A man put an ad in the newspaper. It said "Wife wanted". The next day, he received 100 replies and they all said the same thing...... "You can have mine"

A little boy asked his father, "Dad, how much does it cost to get married?" The father answered, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying."

A beggar walked up to a well-dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive. "I haven't eaten in four days!", he said. The woman answered, "God, I wish I had your will power!"

How do most men describe marriage?......An expensive way to get your laundry done free.

Texan, I believe that your lovely wife would never display any of attributes of the women in your post!!

Latest posts