Women Obey Your Husband

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Barbara Walters, of 20/20, did a story on gender roles in Kabul,
Afghanistan, several years before the Afghan conflict.

She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands.

She recently returned to Kabul and observed that women still walk behind
their husbands. Despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the
women now seem to, and are happy to, maintain the old custom.

Ms. Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked, 'Why do you now
seem happy with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?'

The woman looked Ms. Walters straight in the eyes, and without hesitation
said, 'Land Mines.'

TexasBred":1uejy8o7 said:
She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands.

It is a good thing their husbands love them because if they didn't the woman would be walking five paces ahead of them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

what did the woman do when she left the home for battered and abused wives? ......................the dam dishes ifin' she knows whats good for her ;-)

HOSS":skd7bis7 said:
I tell my wife daily that she is a sensuous woman. I say "sensuous up......get me a beer".

You must not be as feared of your wife as I am. Mine reminds me on occasion that I still go to sleep at night...

grannysoo":1dkkllxs said:
HOSS":1dkkllxs said:
I tell my wife daily that she is a sensuous woman. I say "sensuous up......get me a beer".

You must not be as feared of your wife as I am. Mine reminds me on occasion that I still go to sleep at night...

I get afeared when she finally has enough and threatens to perform a Loraina Bobbittomy when I sleep.

HOSS":3vooyzpp said:
grannysoo":3vooyzpp said:
HOSS":3vooyzpp said:

I get afeared when she finally has enough and threatens to perform a Loraina Bobbittomy when I sleep.

Nothing like a wife with a knife and a smile before bedtime... :roll:

My wife and I have a truly happy married life. (she's happy - I am married) Our secret that I can tell only a few people is that I have the last two words in every disagreement we have -absolutely no exceptions -YES DEAR). Seems to be working we have been married 34 years.

Latest posts