Women can feed the war machine too!

Help Support CattleToday:

If you ask most liberal women ages 18-35 if they think women the right to be forced to sign up for the selective service, they will most likely say yes.

But tell them that means they would have to fight in wars, they get a face of shock, and disappointment. :LOL:

There are people on this board that were not yet born when the last American was drafted into the military nearly 50 years ago. There is currently no draft, and hasn't been since Dec 1973.

It would take a significantly dire event for the country to activate the selective service into an actual draft. I don't foresee it happening short of going to open and prolonged war with Russia or China..or both.

There are people on this board that were not yet born when the last American was drafted into the military nearly 50 years ago. There is currently no draft, and hasn't been since Dec 1973.

It would take a significantly dire event for the country to activate the selective service into an actual draft. I don't foresee it happening short of going to open and prolonged war with Russia or China..or both.
You still have to be registered through selective services, even illegal immigrants, pretty obvious there is no draft going on today in the US, doesn't mean you don't have to register.

Does the government reserve the right to draft people into military service? If not, why do they require young men of fighting age to register for the draft?

Latest posts