Women are evil

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater

Reaction score
There's a family that we know through our homeschool group that we've interacted with for awhile. The wife and kids are great but the dad is a first class POS. The teenage daughter is just the sweetest, smartest, prettiest young lady that I've ever met and she spent most of summer two years ago helping us with the kids and the garden and animals. She refused pay and said her parents didn't farm and she wanted to live this way when she grew up so it was payment enough for her to learn.
She especially liked my dogs so when my good b!tch had pups I asked her mom if I could pay her with a pup and she agreed. She picked out the runt female(which would have been the one that I would have kept myself) I was fine with it because the b!tch that I bred is a pretty good pet in addition to working so I knew that pup would be a good pet.
Fast forward to last week... My wife was telling me all about how so and so was getting a divorce because he was cheating on her and those poor kids were going to be devestated. (I offered to go console the poor woman but that didn't go over so well... )
Within a day or so my daughter was all upset because the teenage girl had told her all about how her dog was going to have to go to the pound if she couldn't find her a home and I held my daughter and told her all about how someone would take that dog because she was such a great dog.
This morning I got a call from a teenage girl who was so sweet, nice, scared, and asking for help that I couln't help it... "of course we'll take her back, she'll do just fine with us... Funny you should say that, we need an inside dog..." :help:
I started putting two and two together and figured out I'd been set up. I picked my boy's brain a little since he's usually in earshot of it all and he confirmed that it was ALL planned out in advance because my wife knew what my response would be if she asked me.

Anyone have any tips for un-spoiling a dog?

cow pollinater":3u9y0j7p said:
There's a family that we know through our homeschool group that we've interacted with for awhile. The wife and kids are great but the dad is a first class POS. The teenage daughter is just the sweetest, smartest, prettiest young lady that I've ever met and she spent most of summer two years ago helping us with the kids and the garden and animals. She refused pay and said her parents didn't farm and she wanted to live this way when she grew up so it was payment enough for her to learn.
She especially liked my dogs so when my good b!tch had pups I asked her mom if I could pay her with a pup and she agreed. She picked out the runt female(which would have been the one that I would have kept myself) I was fine with it because the b!tch that I bred is a pretty good pet in addition to working so I knew that pup would be a good pet.
Fast forward to last week... My wife was telling me all about how so and so was getting a divorce because he was cheating on her and those poor kids were going to be devestated. (I offered to go console the poor woman but that didn't go over so well... )
Within a day or so my daughter was all upset because the teenage girl had told her all about how her dog was going to have to go to the pound if she couldn't find her a home and I held my daughter and told her all about how someone would take that dog because she was such a great dog.
This morning I got a call from a teenage girl who was so sweet, nice, scared, and asking for help that I couln't help it... "of course we'll take her back, she'll do just fine with us... Funny you should say that, we need an inside dog..." :help:
I started putting two and two together and figured out I'd been set up. I picked my boy's brain a little since he's usually in earshot of it all and he confirmed that it was ALL planned out in advance because my wife knew what my response would be if she asked me.

Anyone have any tips for un-spoiling a dog?

The better question is will your lips reach your aZZ. You may as well kiss it goodbye cuz you been had.....and no you cannot unspoil a dog...

She's been here for about ten days now. I think I can get her working good. She's reeealy sensitive to me and whatever I'm doing so I'm building trust for awhile. The bad habits disappeared pretty quick as did the coming in the house.
They had told me she was spayed when we agreed to take her back but that turned into "well, we had planned to but I guess we forgot" a few days ago when she came in heat. :bday: :mad:
So I spent most of today at the ranch by myself chasing cows around because all three of my go-to dogs are all tore up from fighting with each other. :mad:

Latest posts