Woman President?

Help Support CattleToday:

Women for Office?

• I believe this Nation would prosper with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe this Nation would collapse with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wilson_Cattle_Company":3pqys0lx said:
Wewild":3pqys0lx said:
Got a bad feeling about you. When is your next ride. I thought you were sick tonight and missed tonight's show. Did you have a bad spill last night?

Landed on back of muh gol durn head...
:cboy:

That explains a lot.

msscamp":7sx44v1e said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":7sx44v1e said:
Wewild":7sx44v1e said:
Got a bad feeling about you. When is your next ride. I thought you were sick tonight and missed tonight's show. Did you have a bad spill last night?

Landed on back of muh gol durn head...
:cboy:

That explains a lot.

It certainly does.

i just heard on the news that Jessica Simpson is running for President.

Wewild":2g7c9t6c said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":2g7c9t6c said:
Wewild":2g7c9t6c said:
SCfarms":2g7c9t6c said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":2g7c9t6c said:
If the people of the United States voted into office; a woman, {god forbid} do you believe this Nation would prosper or collapse?

THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT LAST A MONTH WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT.. THEY TAKE THINGS TO DAMN PERSONAL AND THEY ARE TO EMOTIONAL! :mad:

You are right but man when the women on here see this they will be be nice.

Tell me about your mother.

I wish I could. I don't much remember her. Last I knew she lived in Wichita. She had drug problems and that is all I remember.

Try to find a lady that might can correct your perception. Unless your a liar.

You would actually subject a woman to this?

Well boys I am sure glad I didn't log on here in the middle of this debate. I will tell you Wilson the same thing I tell all the young bucks around here and some of the old one too that are still living in the dark ages, and You may quote me on this.

I CAN DO ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO EXCEPT PI** OVER A FENCE AND IF I HAD A STRAW I COULD THAT!!!!

You have ALOT to learn about women.

Southerngal":12azv9k0 said:
Well boys I am sure glad I didn't log on here in the middle of this debate. I will tell you Wilson the same thing I tell all the young bucks around here and some of the old one too that are still living in the dark ages, and You may quote me on this.

I CAN DO ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO EXCEPT PI** OVER A FENCE AND IF I HAD A STRAW I COULD THAT!!!!

Does that go fo writing your name in the snow too?

dun

dun":1qr99k4w said:
Southerngal":1qr99k4w said:

dun

I spit out my coffee on that one Dun!!!!!!!!! :lol:

dun":3k08c2gl said:
Southerngal":3k08c2gl said:

dun

Looks to me like that could get painful! :lol2:

Southerngal":3afyx7ji said:

I can think of plenty of things you can't do, but don't be insecure. My better half has plenty of qualities which I do not possess.

Southerngal":277bru0f said:

Every mans dream. A woman that is ready to prove that she's a better man than you.

As far as the poll, I didn't like either of the choices. I don't think the country would collapse if we elected a woman and I don't know if it would prosper. I think that Condi Rice would make a fine president if ever elected.

I'll be the 1st to admit that there are a lot of things that (some) men can do that I can't. Most of it being physical strength issues - I just don't have the strength to do certain things. But I will tell you that there are things that women in general can do that men can't (and I'm not talking about 'that') I end up having to do a lot around the farm by my self and when it comes to something I can't physically do I figure out mentally how I can get the job done.

"I CAN DO ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO EXCEPT PI** OVER A FENCE AND IF I HAD A STRAW I COULD THAT!!!! "

Yeah, but why would you want to?

I had the same attitude at one time. Even using ingenuity instead of muscle to get the jobs done I've nearly wore myself out proving it. I think that is why men usually die before women do!

I've decided to spend my next years aging gracefully and getting help with the hard stuff. Well, that is after I'm through with a couple of projects I started last weekend, clearing the brush out of my fence lines, replacing fence around my rye grass and getting that fence around my oat field tightened up. Of course that's easy stuff!

I have always heard that the reason men die earlier is that the women nag them to death. ;-)

I have always heard that the reason men die earlier is that the women nag them to death.

You boys just don't want to play nice lately. What's up with that!

If you'd just do what we tell ya, we wouldn't have to nag!

dun":1x5ptrza said:
Southerngal":1x5ptrza said:

dun

Best chuckle I have had all week Dun.

Wilson_Cattle_Company":4h1khxra said:
If the people of the United States voted into office; a woman, {god forbid} do you believe this Nation would prosper or collapse?

THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT LAST A MONTH WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT.. THEY TAKE THINGS TO DAMN PERSONAL AND THEY ARE TO EMOTIONAL! :mad:

Just to let you in the loop, we control our emotion pretty well. Though we have the inclination to choke the crap out of you fellas on a minute to minute basis, we refrain quite well. Your still breath'n

Joking around with ya.......don't take it personal. :lol:

Latest posts