Woman President?

Help Support CattleToday:

Women for Office?

• I believe this Nation would prosper with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe this Nation would collapse with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wilson_Cattle_Company":2m9efesy said:
Registered Black Angus...
You know what you get when you put angus thru the spell checker? ANUS

Got a bad feeling about you. When is your next ride. I thought you were sick tonight and missed tonight's show. Did you have a bad spill last night?

Wilson_Cattle_Company":1axea2er said:
If the people of the United States voted into office; a woman, {god forbid} do you believe this Nation would prosper or collapse?

THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT LAST A MONTH WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT.. THEY TAKE THINGS TO DAMN PERSONAL AND THEY ARE TO EMOTIONAL! :mad:

You are right but man when the women on here see this they will be pissed.

SCfarms":3jumano8 said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":3jumano8 said:
If the people of the United States voted into office; a woman, {god forbid} do you believe this Nation would prosper or collapse?

THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT LAST A MONTH WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT.. THEY TAKE THINGS TO DAMN PERSONAL AND THEY ARE TO EMOTIONAL! :mad:

You are right but man when the women on here see this they will be be nice.

Tell me about your mother.

Wewild":35gxt0nm said:
Got a bad feeling about you. When is your next ride. I thought you were sick tonight and missed tonight's show. Did you have a bad spill last night?

At Medicine I made my time. Landed to fast to react :D Landed on back of muh gol durn head... LOL I felt kinda sick before I rode anyway. Tried to lay down can't sleep. I am always up and around doing something... to nervous and anxious to sleep. I don't know why but I always have to be doing something.. full of energy all the time. Guess just cuz I am young. dunno.... anyway to answer your question I ride in Pawnee on sept. 30

:cboy:

Wilson_Cattle_Company":229c027v said:
Wewild":229c027v said:

At Medicine I made my time. Landed to fast to react :D Landed on back of muh gol durn head... LOL I felt kinda sick before I rode anyway. Tried to lay down can't sleep. I am always up and around doing something... to nervous and anxious to sleep. I don't know why but I always have to be doing something.. full of energy all the time. Guess just cuz I am young. dunno.... anyway to answer your question I ride in Pawnee on sept. 30

Watch your head. It don't seem too provide much that most would seem to be worth while, but if you ain't got it it might be hard to get around. You got a lot of growing to make it. I got a bad feeling about you.

Sorry.

Wewild":l0vu3mv7 said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":l0vu3mv7 said:
Wewild":l0vu3mv7 said:

Watch your head. It don't seem too provide much that most would seem to be worth while, but if you ain't got it it might be hard to get around. You got a lot of growing to make it. I got a bad feeling about you.

Sorry.

bad feeling? how is this?

Wilson_Cattle_Company":3la34eye said:
Wewild":3la34eye said:
SCfarms":3la34eye said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":3la34eye said:

You are right but man when the women on here see this they will be be nice.

Tell me about your mother.

I wish I could. I don't much remember her. Last I knew she lived in Wichita. She had drug problems and that is all I remember.

Try to find a lady that might can correct your perception. Unless your a liar.

Wilson_Cattle_Company":f4wi4s2b said:
If she had a problem with drugs I don't think I want to get involved with her. If you don't believe me PM my dad.

Find "a" lady. You got a bad ride. Don't make it last your whole life.

Wilson_Cattle_Company":qmzkxsvc said:
Wewild":qmzkxsvc said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":qmzkxsvc said:
If she had a problem with drugs I don't think I want to get involved with her. If you don't believe me PM my dad.

Find "a" lady. You got a bad ride. Don't make it last your whole life.

Find a lady?? Wish my dad could. He is lonley. I dont think hes ever had a girl friend scence tah divorce.

I have a girl friend. I think the world of her. :heart: She is such a sweet gal. She would do anything for anybody anywhere anytime. I thank god for her everytime I see her :heart: :heart: :heart:

Watch your head.

Latest posts