Woman President?

Help Support CattleToday:

Women for Office?

• I believe this Nation would prosper with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe this Nation would collapse with a woman in Office.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wilson_Cattle_Company":1dhxhakd said:
If the people of the United States voted into office; a woman, {god forbid} do you believe this Nation would prosper or collapse?

THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT LAST A MONTH WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT.. THEY TAKE THINGS TO DAMN PERSONAL AND THEY ARE TO EMOTIONAL! :mad:

I would ask you to compare your own EMOTIONS.

When you were not even born - Iron Pants Maggie went to war and defeated another nation - over a couple of islands no one had ever heard about - she warned them and then she did it - you have a poor opinion of your own people if you truly believe what you wrote.

Bez'

I would not. Only because I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die. Man am I going to get slane for this one. By the way the misses just walked up. She does cross word puzzles. Name a 6 letter word for caught in the act. BUSTED. I really love all women. ;-)

Scotty

Scotty":2bidfne0 said:
I would not. Only because I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die. Man am I going to get slane for this one. By the way the misses just walked up. She does cross word puzzles. Name a 6 letter word for caught in the act. BUSTED. I really love all women. ;-)

Scotty

LOL THATS RIGHT... :cboy:

I think that with the "right" woman in office all would be just fine. Liberals could bash the conservatives and vise-a-versa just like always.

But I do not believe that Hillary Clinton is the "right" woman for the job.

I'm free spirited and like to do things my way but in no way do I feel that I'll burn my bra over electing a woman president. It the woman on the ballot can get the job done, she gets my vote. If she can't, well then...

Wilson_Cattle_Company":25dmz8ny said:
Bez'":25dmz8ny said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":25dmz8ny said:
If the people of the United States voted into office; a woman, {god forbid} do you believe this Nation would prosper or collapse?

THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT LAST A MONTH WITH A WOMAN PRESIDENT.. THEY TAKE THINGS TO DAMN PERSONAL AND THEY ARE TO EMOTIONAL! :mad:

I would ask you to compare your own EMOTIONS.

When you were not even born - Iron Pants Maggie went to war and defeated another nation - over a couple of islands no one had ever heard about - she warned them and then she did it - you have a poor opinion of your own people if you truly believe what you wrote.

Bez'

{clears throat}

YA KNOW LADY.... I AM NOT GUNNA EVEN WASTE ME TIME ON YOU.,.. LOL

COMEBACKS COMEOUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR ME...........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are so funny.

Bez'

i can name at least two women on here that are probably typing a response so long and (*ducking*) intense that i pray my poor little computer isnt online when it gets submitted. it would suck to be you.

ps. you should discover women soon. your opinion will either change or be changed. best of luck, beefy

Beefy":26qpg6la said:
i can name at least two women on here that are probably typing a response so long and (*ducking*) intense that i pray my poor little computer isnt online when it gets submitted. it would suck to be you.

ps. you should discover women soon. your opinion will either change or be changed. best of luck, beefy

Wrong old bean - I think they will not other to get it on with this fine person - to big a waste of time.

Hows business in your neck of the woods?

Bez'

we got a little shower yesterday. things look like they might live now. fall is in the air though. how goes it on your end?

Muratic":mbh7c3qc said:
Hey Avery,

What makes you think that Bez is a woman?

I must be - I am sticking up for them.

Muratic - read my answer to this fine person and judge.

You are asking too many questions too early.

:lol: 8)

Bez'

Wilson_Cattle_Company":2s828z1z said:
Yeah.. I know....

You are the most asinine ill-bred woman known to man next to Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno..

Thank you for your time..

Go change your pad.

Just so you know...there was a young feller not too long ago that got the boot off these forums for language like that.

Muratic":3eq0lpii said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":3eq0lpii said:
Yeah.. I know....

You are the most asinine ill-bred woman known to man next to Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno..

Go change your pad.

Just so you know...there was a young feller not too long ago that got the boot off these forums for language like that.

In fact I have been alluding to that - unfortunately I am too subtle for him - he usually uses this language on every thread - certainly not the sign of an adult male - would you not agree Muratic?

He is soooo funny! :lol: :lol:

Bez'

Muratic":11v2mrm3 said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":11v2mrm3 said:
Yeah.. I know....

Go change your pad.

I am sure...

Beefy":1qqapiu6 said:
we got a little shower yesterday. things look like they might live now. fall is in the air though. how goes it on your end?

Almost 7 degrees of frost last night. Had a decent day today managed to combine almost 40 acres of poor soybean crop.

Otherwise enjoyed it. Daughters came and fed me at noon and one rode with me for about an hour - great time for conversation - she spelled me off for 30 minutes of nap time - BONUS!!

Bez'

Wilson_Cattle_Company":1wtvc4dn said:
Muratic":1wtvc4dn said:
Hey Avery,

What makes you think that Bez is a woman?

Her or "Its" obtuse emotional cynical and defensive responses I would ultimately assume.

Actually Avery, HE just happens to have a great amount of respect for the female gender.

You claim to be a cowboy but...I havn't met a real cowboy that wasn't a complete gentleman.

I'm also very concerned for you. I know someone very well with a temper like your's. And he ends up hurting the people around him. He sometimes doesn't even realize he is doing it. It just becomes routien and habbit for him. Like your snuff and your 8 second rush. If you want to vent off the forum please pm me...I'll listen and will not judge you.

Bez'":3ld3hkkp said:
Muratic":3ld3hkkp said:
Wilson_Cattle_Company":3ld3hkkp said:
Yeah.. I know....

Go change your pad.

In fact I have been alluding to that - unfortunately I am too subtle for him - he usually uses this language on every thread - certainly not the sign of an adult male - would you not agree Muratic?

He is soooo funny! :lol: :lol:

Bez'
I completely agree Bez.
Usually Macon tries to heed to the 3 strike rule but...

Latest posts