Woman killed... killer set free

Help Support CattleToday:

I gathered my facts. There is no prejudging. It is a fact this is happening. The left is bragging about it as seen in the article I posted.
Woman killed... Killer set free - seems like a bait click headline to me
What date was the trial?
or
What is the date of dismissal?
Seems courts must move a lot faster in Texas than Minnesota
here it would still be listed as under investigation.

Last edited:
WOW
So much prejudging even to the point of lynching without any fact gathering.
Just WOW.
Dang was I? I thought I had an open mind and was trying to see both sides. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔 After rambling... I really wasn't trying to judge, but like everybody I'm human. 😌 I didn't mean for it to sound as I was judging. I actually lost concentration about have way through got side tracked on another subject I made up. 😆🤨

I found no link to killer of woman set free.
Only a link for Texans in fear of illegal immigrants crossing not wearing masks
as a possible source of the deadly covid virus.
I like you!! 😆 Your like me... you heard something google it or do a search like nope no truth. It's good not to believe everything you see and hear. To many people do. Just cause it a post on social media doesn't make it a fact.

Dang was I? I thought I had an open mind and was trying to see both sides. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔 After rambling... I really wasn't trying to judge, but like everybody I'm human. 😌 I didn't mean for it to sound as I was judging. I actually lost concentration about have way through got side tracked on another subject I made up. 😆🤨
You don't have to judge ,it's pretty easy to see..and not with just this case..

I gathered my facts. There is no prejudging. It is a fact this is happening. The left is bragging about it as seen in the article I posted.
As I always say to people who get riled up about my response to this - which is "hang 'em high rather than let them walk" - now - how would you feel and what would your reaction be if it had been your daughter or son that was killed and the killer walked?

Usually shuts them down if they truly think on it.

Is a drunk driver that kills someone worse than someone texting or eating while driving and kills someone? Or someone speeding that kills someone. All are conscious decisions choosing reckless behavior.
Woman killed... Killer set free - seems like a bait click headline to me
What date was the trial?
or
What is the date of dismissal?
Seems courts must move a lot faster in Texas than Minnesota
here it would still be listed as under investigation.
Maybe we're both missing the point.
Something doesn't seem right about this story to me either.
Was he charged with drunk driving?
It would be highly unusual for a judge to release him without bail. A grand jury is not required for a arrest.
Neither ice or the federal government has one bit of jurisdiction over a drunk driving charge.
My guess is he was released (instead of being deported) on bond for dui.
The conundrum being he's here illegally so he'll jump the bond. If we deport him he won't face trial. (Fair chance he'll self deport)
What would have been done before the new administration is once charged for the dui a hold would have been placed by ice on the sperate issue of him being a illegal alien.

As I always say to people who get riled up about my response to this - which is "hang 'em high rather than let them walk" - now - how would you feel and what would your reaction be if it had been your daughter or son that was killed and the killer walked?

Usually shuts them down if they truly think on it.

I can say from personal experience from losing my dad in a car accident when I was 16. Later losing my 14 year old step son he was riding his bicycle and cross out in front of a car. Neither involved drinking and driving, with my dad's the man admitted to looking at the radio. Yet it was raining my dad hydro-planed. The man sued my mom which wasn't there for more money cause he didn't feel he got enough from the insurance company. My mom had to sit in court and listen to the details of the accident that killed my dad she was married to for 28 years. Yes some things I don't agree with this definitely being one. Regardless, I don't hold a grudge. I some how have accepted this happened I don't blame either drive in either accident. Yes it's breaks my heart to say the least but I can't change what happened. Carrying hate is only going to hurt myself.
If alcohol had been involved yes it would have been harder for me to forgive but I would have some how dug deep down over time and done it.
I always try to put myself in both sides the situation. If I was involved in an accident that a person was killed that would be hard to deal with. Even if alcohol, texting, distracted driving ect. Was involved it doesn't change the person losing their life. Could it have been prevented, yes most likely.

You don't have to judge ,it's pretty easy to see..and not with just this case..

Did you know if a jury see a person come in with jail clothes they are more likely to say he is guilty regardless of the facts.
I'd be one heck of a jury. I'd disagree cause 99% of the time I'd be asking why this or that happened and that's not adding up. Unless the fact proves he was guilty. I'd have a hard time sending a person to jail unless I was 100% sure.

I see what yall are saying about the bond and my understanding is he did not have to post bond. I'm not sure I misunderstood that or if there was some thing else to it. I've heard of things before for illegal immigrants where they cant post bond or they even have trouble going after them because they dont have assets and aren't in the "system" per say. The usual thing is for them to be deported and I think there is some stuff in there as to when the feds take over vs the state. I'm no lawyer but I've heard of other cases where that happens. They cant set bond on some one who they think is about to be deported. It's a strange deal. I know it does not work the same way for them as for citizens like you and I.

My understanding is they are still trying to go after him to prosecute him, if they can find him. Im not 100% on the process but I think they will try to take it before a grand jury since he was not deported.

The person I was talking to expressed a lot of frustration with border patrol and basically the state of Texas. I pushed and told the person as to why didnt you hold him. You have that power. He basically said they couldnt get support from the state, governor specifically. Which is not surprising. I think maybe they assumed deportation was going to happen then when it didnt they maybe had time deadlines for holding him but again the details are are out of my realm.

The article shows up as a man hitting a patch of ice. After he was taken to the hospital he had over the legal limit of alcohol in his system. They suspect the ice was a cover because they couldnt find the ice. It was like 24 or 48 hrs before the roads starting icing around here. The articles say they will update the story but it was dropped after that. Most our local newspapers are no better on these issues than the main stream media.

What i have heard that the governments NEW immigration policy is to catch and release. illegal immigrants can no longer be deported for domestic violence, assaults, and a long list of crimes that most American citizens would be put in jail for. The way I understand this is that they do not have any local charges or court appearances since feds have priority over local jurisdictions.

What i have heard that the governments NEW immigration policy is to catch and release. illegal immigrants can no longer be deported for domestic violence, assaults, and a long list of crimes that most American citizens would be put in jail for. The way I understand this is that they do not have any local charges or court appearances since feds have priority over local jurisdictions.
Exactly. The article I posted is actually a left leaning group. They are bragging about the catch and release policy of the Biden administration ahead of amnesty.

I'm very disappointed in the Governor of Texas. He has no back bone and is more interested in playing politics. I'm hoping between covid, power issues, and his soft stance on standing up to Washington he is done. My understanding is they have his replacement already.

If he gets back in Mexico ,he should be easy to find ..look for dark complexion , black haired Male, about 5 ft.nothing..

A pregnant, mother of 4 was killed last week in our area by a drunk driver. The man driving the vehicle drunk was here illegally and went head on in to her lane... he was set free. Border patrol was directed by uppers in Washington to cut him loose, here in the United States.
What city or county, did this happen in?
Did the city, county, or state law enforcement arrest him at the scene or for some odd reason the BP did?
Pretty unusual that BP would arrest, much less investigate a traffic crime, even if it was known an illegal was the perpetrator.

Does he have a name?

What city or county, did this happen in?
Did the city, county, or state law enforcement arrest him at the scene or for some odd reason the BP did?
Pretty unusual that BP would arrest, much less investigate a traffic crime, even if it was known an illegal was the perpetrator.

Does he have a name?
Lavaca. Dont know if he was arrested at the scene. He was injured. Not sure if it was known he was above the limit until he reached the hospital. Local law enforcement calls BP to handle illegal immigrants. Not sure of that should continue going forward.

You have to google how that all works with illegals. Like I said, not the same process as citizens. It can be a state vs fed pissing match if their inforcement values dont align.

Latest posts