Woman Allegedly Plotted to Kill Husband With Horse P

Help Support CattleToday:

Auburn_Ag

Reaction score
Alabama Woman Allegedly Plotted to Kill Husband With Horse Painkiller

CHATOM, Ala. — A Chatom woman has been arrested after police say she plotted to kill her husband by putting horse painkiller into his IV.

Authorities said Martha Beech, a 35-year-old mother of six, bought what she thought was a large quantity of the drug phenylbutazone from a confidential police informant.

Police said Beech's husband was supposed to have surgery this week, when she planned to slip the drug into his IV.

Beech was being held in the Washington County jail on $30,000 bail Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423681,00.html

Scanning the headlines and I ran across this one, I thought to myself lets just see where this red neck was from. When I opened it, why was I not supprised!

well it would have suprised me in my area of this great state.. the women will just shoot you and be done with it ..with a cigarette clamped between her two teeth ;-)

ALACOWMAN":3u0amm27 said:
well it would have suprised me in my area of this great state.. the women will just shoot you and be done with it ..with a cigarette clamped between her two teeth ;-)

So I take it that you have met my aunt Lu before! :lol:

Auburn_Ag":1bffqm8b said:
ALACOWMAN":1bffqm8b said:

my great aunt from sardis city al. ran moonshine in her younger years. she wore overalls and tee shirts, could stand flat footed and knock a grown man on his ass. NOW ITS YOUR TURN :lol:

35-year-old mother of six,

35 with six kids....I guess that would be her motive. :tiphat:

I am surprised she didn't just do a Lorena Bobbitt copy.

ALACOWMAN":1wv7eskp said:
Auburn_Ag":1wv7eskp said:
ALACOWMAN":1wv7eskp said:

my great aunt from sardis city al. ran moonshine in her younger years. she wore overalls and tee shirts, could stand flat footed and knock a grown man on his ass. NOW ITS YOUR TURN :lol:

:clap: :clap: you win, I got nothing. I know some good people from Sardis.

The best I could do was that when my Grandparents own a store, grandmother pulled a gun on a guy, that was trying to steal and cause trouble. But you WIN!

well she settled down in her later years thanks to the good LORD and became a good christian woman. but not one too mess with.. but hey, i went easy on you, i got redneck storeys that would make you afraid to sleep at night :p

cfpinz":3e3nnq68 said:
Anybody heard from MikeC?

No I have not. I sent him a pm last week. The only good thing about him in this situation, is that he lives about couple hours or so from there.